Missed You All!!!!!

Roz !!!!
on 2/14/17 9:12 am - Butler, PA

DH had surgery on his neck last Wednesday and didn't get out of the hospital until yesterday.  He has had pain down his right arm and neck for years but it got to the point it had to be taken care of.  They removed and replaced bones and disks.  I didn't realize they were replacing the needed materials from Donors until we got a pamphlet at the end.  That was a little overwhelming for him.  I've been thinking I might like to get a donor card but I need to talk to my DH and DD's.

I'm back to work today with a lot of catching up to do.  Talk to you all tomorrow!!!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

lykapal
on 2/15/17 3:29 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Welcome back, Roz. I've been thinking about you! I hope hubby is feeling better, I'm sure recovery is going to take some time. 

I've always been a donor, I can't imagine being able to help someone and not doing it. I guess I kinda see it like, I can't use it anymore, I may as well help someone in need when I'm gone. I started donating blood when I was still in high school, back then I was only allowed to donate half pints because I didn't weigh enough to give a full pint at a time. LOL Imagine that? I was under 100lbs until my first pregnancy! 

Anywhoooo! Glad to see you back!

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

Roz !!!!
on 2/15/17 8:46 am - Butler, PA

I'm going to look into being a donor.  Being a LW I'm not allowed to donate blood either.  I wonder if there is an age limit for being a donor. I've always been super healthy.  I rarely even get a cold. 

Roz

on Maintenance

Roz !!!!
on 2/15/17 8:51 am - Butler, PA

Thanks for starting MM for me while I missing in action!

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 542 views
Still kickin'...