Menus and Miles - Valentines Day - Feb. 14

Ginnny
on 2/14/17 4:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 10 RNY 10 months

Happy Valentines Day Menu Gang!  I hope your day is filled with awesomeness!  My hubby had two dozen beautiful multi colored roses waiting for me yesterday when I got home.  He wanted to avoid today's line ups!   Out for dinner last night with a friend was nice, but the restaurant was so expensive.  I ended up with steak for dinner.  It was good to catch up with her.  Started the Couch to 5K program yesterday and it was doable.  Better then when I did it a couple years ago 80 lbs heavier!  Tonight I will go to the gym after work and then home for a quiet night.

Eats Today:

B - 2.6 oz leftover steak

S - 2.15 oz leftover steak

L - 4 slices deli turkey, mustard, 100 gr cucumber, greek yogurt

S - premier protein

D - 4 oz taco beef on chopped lettuce, with salsa, sour cream and cheese

Totals - Cal 826, Carbs 30, Protein 108

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

lykapal
on 2/14/17 8:50 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Most of my day is going to be occupied with cooking, since I woke up to the best VDay present so far! 

Yep, I plan to Sous Vide everything in the fridge and freezer. LOL I'm going to try to copy those delicious Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bites. My first batch is going to be bacon, sun-dried tomato and goat cheese. 

My menu is completely unplanned, but I'm currently in the process of cooking burger patties for lunch. Breakfast was coffee and I'm working on a premier shake while I work in the kitchen.

Dinner will be steak from Cypress. Snacks will include anything I manage to get sous vide'ed before 4 pm when I have to get ready for dinner with Hubs! Weeeee! (Yes, I know that's not a real word, lol)

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 542 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views