Menus and Miles Saturday May 14th

Roz !!!!
on 5/14/16 12:18 pm, edited 5/15/16 6:13 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them while I'm not having a flare up. It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Afternoon LW's!!! 

RNY Maintenance 7+ years

Breakfast:  Honey Nut Cheerios

Protein:   Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:     1 Babybel Lite Cheese round

Protein:   Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Lunch:     2 Hot Dogs no bun

Snack:     Munch on Sugar Snap Peas

Dinner:    Didn't eat until 10pm!  Oatmeal

Snack:     3 TB's Popcorn with a little salt/oil

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

lykapal
on 5/14/16 12:40 pm, edited 5/14/16 5:39 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Surgery Monday morning. Small breakfast tomorrow, followed by clear liquids and the dreaded "prep" starting at noon. Hoping to drop a couple of pounds and be under 170 for surgery, we'll see. So, it's an all protein day for me. 

Breakfast - Syntrax Chocolate Truffle with Fairlife Milk

Lunch - Hamburger Patty

Snack - Light n Fit Greek Cherry

Dinner - Pork Tenderloin Medallions

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

Roz !!!!
on 5/15/16 5:16 am - Butler, PA

I am soooo excited for you!!!!!  You've done really well with your menus. 

You have done really well with your menus.  The only thing I see is your "Good" Protein is probably low for after surgery because you won't be absorbing it like now. Once I was able to I drank 4 Protein drinks so I could meet all of my requirements. I did that until I got to Maintenance.

I don't remember the prep being to bad.  I'm guessing because I hadn't been eating to much.

We will be here if you need us!!!

Roz

on Maintenance

lykapal
on 5/15/16 5:31 am
RNY on 05/16/16

I noticed last night that my protein was under 70 and added a half scoop of matrix milk chocolate with fairlife milk. I got it up to 90.

And for post- I expect I'll be relying on liquid protein for a couple of months to meet protein requirements. 

You guys will get tired of me down the road! LOL

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

Roz !!!!
on 5/15/16 5:40 am - Butler, PA

NEVER!!!!!!!  I love my LW's and I want you to succeed!! Don't ever hesitate to come to us with your questions and concerns.  We want to share in your Victories too!!

Over the years I've seen so many of them come and go and after you build a relationship with them it's sad when you don't see them for awhile. I still think about them and wonder if they are still succeeding. 

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...