Menus and Miles Sunday May 8th

Roz !!!!
on 5/8/16 6:08 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them while I'm not having a flare up. It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF MY WONDERFUL LW'S!!!!  I love Mother's Day!!  This is the ONE day of the year that I don't have to cook or clean up everything and not feel quilty....LOL! 

I was telling DD#3 about some flowers s local store has and the 4 yr old spoke up and said "We already got your flowers"...LOL. I spent a lot of yesterday at the flower shops and I'm getting antsy to get spring over with and move on to summer.

ENJOY WHATEVER YOU HAVE PLANNED TODAY EVEN IT'S JUST RELAXING!  YOU ALL DESERVE IT!!  MOMS AND GRANDMAS ARE VERY HARD WORKING LADIES! RELAX AND TAKE IT EASY!!

RNY Maintenance 7+ years

Breakfast:  2 Hanfuls of Honey Nut Cheerios

Protein:   Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:     1 Babybel Lite Cheese round

Protein:   Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Lunch:     Mother's Day Tea

Snack:     1 Laughing Cow Wedge and 6 Saltines

Dinner:     Cooking Out...Not sure what DD's planned

Snack:     3 TB's Popcorn with a little salt/oil

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

JB1114
on 5/8/16 9:18 am - Grain Valley, MO

Happy Mothers' Day to everyone.  Mothers' Day is kind of bittersweet for me.  My mother passed away at the age of 48 on May 8th and the funeral was on the 10th so Mothers' Day always falls around that time. 

I haven't decided where to go to dinner.  I love Applebee's but have a hard time passing up the Spinach Artichoke dip.  They have a Lemon Chicken served on Quinua that is delicious.  I don't digest steak very well so I should order chicken or fish.  Love fish.

Breakfast:  Oatmeal w/walnuts

Protein coffee

Dinner out??

Protein shake

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Price S.
on 5/8/16 2:15 pm - Mills River, NC

Happy Mother's day everyone.

Teke and I took a nice drive around the neighborhood and DH and I are going to work in the garden some this evening.  I got my spring stuff in then just stopped.  Time to get going with it again.

decaf protein coffee  33g
low carb wrap, 1/2 cheese toast, 1/2 cinnamon toast
lemon tea protein 13g
baked chicken
Caribbean cooler protein 13g
steak, salad
protein shake  23g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views