In Need of some Advice...

Angela_Dean
on 3/22/16 9:37 pm - Canada

Could NOT for the life of me figure out how to copy and paste my blog I just wrote so I had to make it a picture...Also going to be posting this in a few forums in hope someone will see and relate to my issue..:)

Angela        
lerkhart
on 3/23/16 8:58 am

I have no idea, just wanted to say I hope you find the answers!

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Roz !!!!
on 3/23/16 9:38 am - Butler, PA

WOW...what a rough time you've had!!  I'm sorry but I've never heard of anyone with those symptoms either after WLS. 

Have you had skin surgery yet?  In your pictures you don't look like you have any excess skin.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Angela_Dean
on 3/23/16 12:10 pm - Canada

No I have not gotten the skin surgery yet, I have to gain some more weight in order for him to do it for me. I have actually TONS of skin I just hide it very well, Trust me its under there lol sooooo much on my thighs and belly... arms are pretty bad too. lots of hiding and tucking is my daily part of life sadly...

Angela        
Price S.
on 3/26/16 4:56 am - Mills River, NC

Wow, so sorry you are going through this.  My first thought was gall bladder but that is fairly common and surely they ruled that out.  Second thought is ulcers, harder to rule out if they are in the part of the stomach that isn't connected since it has to be ruled out my surgery.  Past that, ?????  Lymes disease has very weird symptoms and it can cause all kinds of weird issues. 

I sure hope you find out something soon.  Maybe time to get referred to a great medical school and give them a shot at it.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

vicwytch
on 3/26/16 7:44 pm
RNY on 12/11/15

My first thought was something to do with the kidneys--especially your back pain. Have you been tested for anything like that? So sorry you're not doing well. I'd keep demanding testing as much as you possibly can. Best to you!

Victorria

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victorria (VicWytch)

SW: 223 CW: 149  GW: 130

RnY Surgery date: December 11, 2015

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/16 9:08 pm

I had kidney stones a couple of weeks ago. The dr said it is common with high weight loss patients but not talked about much. You can live with them for a long period of time as the enlarge.

If you had the DS procedure, I would have said you have an extreme case of dumping syndrome which is a risk with that procedure. 

Your weight is probably ok when you get between 120 to 130. I'm a 6'1 male and about 145, although my goal weight was 185. I learned that our bodies don't really care about our goals, they just go where they will. As long as you are healthy, it doesn't matter if you're thin.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views