Menus and Miles - Wednesday Feb 24 - for Roz

MajorMom
on 2/24/16 5:46 pm - VA

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 (30g)
S - 2+ regular coffees w/1/2&1/2
S - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
L - protein shake (30g)
S - 2 Babybel cheeses
S - popcorn
D - leftover Chinese, a pork chop w/green beans
S - popcorn
S - Greek yogurt

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
iron: stopped
evening batch: done
heme iron: 

MILES:
walking and stairs

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 2/25/16 4:23 am - Mills River, NC

Went to the gym but no muscle pump.  Gym part was closed so I used the treadmill, elyptical and weights. 

decaf protein coffee  33g
oatmeal, protein powder, blackberries, walnuts
lemon tea protein  13g
turkey soup
lemon tea protein  13g
leftover squash/chicken/ricatto
burger patty, spinach salad
protein hot chocolate 25g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

sheriberi29
on 2/27/16 12:35 pm - Cleveland, TN

The decaf protein coffee, lemon tea protein , and oatmeal with protein.... Are they all products you buy seperatly or an unflavored protein powder ? 

Mob and protein hot chocolate 

Price S.
on 2/28/16 7:20 pm - Mills River, NC

Hi.  Sorry to be so late answering but I have been out of town.

Decaf protein coffee is brewed decaf "creamed" with protein.  I brew my decaf in a 5c coffee pot then mix about 2/3c of warm water with 1.5scoop of protein powder (usually vanilla and mint cookie) then use that mix to "cream" my decaf.

Lemon tea protein is a powder by Syntrax.  I use their products exclusive because they are high quality and taste great.  I just use a half scoop because at 5+ years out, I can get a lot of my protein from food

Oatmeal, I use steel cut and add 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein (and berries and walnuts and SF brownsugar cinnamon syurp)

Hot chocolate - I heat a large mug of fake milk (cashew, almond, whatever, unsweetened) then in a small amount of warm water I mix a tsp of cocoa, a shot of SF caramel, scoop of chocolate protein.  Then temper the protein with the hot milk, then mix it all. 

With any hot protein, you need to mix first with warm water then add the protein to whatever hot (water, milk, soup) because adding the powder to the hot liquid will cause it to curdle. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

sheriberi29
on 2/29/16 4:55 am - Cleveland, TN

Oh my! Thank you so much for all of the veteran experience and information ! I appreciate it so so much !!!!!  It's wonderful to be able to use the knowledge others that have figured things out before you 

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views