Yummy new protein shake options!

cmp067
on 2/13/16 4:55 pm
VSG on 03/23/12

I am almost four years out, and getting back on track to lose a bit more weight. I lost 60 lbs total since my surgery and stopped losing just shy of my goal. Anyway, I am so impressed with some of the new protein shake flavors I've tried, I wanted to share! I really like the Grapefruit from Nectar, and also Quest Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel. They are all delicious! Protein shakes have come a long way since my surgery 4 years ago! Hooray!

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/16 8:12 pm

I haven't found any store bought shapes I can stand, so I've been making my own. Generally I make fruit smoothies with coconut milk or regular milk, a little plain yogurt and a half scoop of vanilla or plain protein powder mixed with ice and various fruits.

its always much better tasting.

Price S.
on 2/14/16 4:48 am - Mills River, NC

I just had my 5+ yr WLS appointment with all the labs.  I was actually down a pound from last year and over all they were thrilled with me.  Luckily, my group is one that believes in 5 small meals a day and protein suppliments.  I love my Syntrax protein.  I used to use all Nectars but as I have gotten further out and they have gotten more expensive I have changes a little.  I still use Lemon tea and Caribbean Cooler of the Nectars, Mint Cookie from Matrix line and now they have Chocolate and Vanilla in the Shake line.  The Shake stuff is cheaper but still great quality protein and all the good stuff about Syntrax, taste, texture, mixing.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views