Miles and Menus, Saturday, Feb 13, 2016

Price S.
on 2/13/16 1:41 pm - Mills River, NC

We are in with the rest of the North and Southeast with dangerous cold.  No playing with ponies.  Hard enough to just get them taken care of.  Kitties are tucked in the house so they will stay warm.

decaf protein coffee  33g
scrambled eggs/cheese
lemon tea protein  13g
roasted chicken, broccoli
grapefruit, deli roast beef
protein shake  13g
sausage, black beans
protein shake or hot chocolate

I'd like to make cornbread to go with the beans but we won't eat it all and it will call me until it is gone.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 2/13/16 3:45 pm

Hi Price,

I am sure ready for it to warm up.  We had a couple of pretty days last week but it has been cold today.  DH and I went to the Church this morning and helped clean up after the Night to Shine last night.  It was such a fantastic event.  I feel so blessed to have been a part of it. I watched them walk the red carpet with their buddies most of them said it was the best night of their lives.  Just beautiful and handsome!!

B:  Protein Decaf Coffee
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
L:  Egg Salad w/ soda crackers
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
D:  Salad w/cheese & bacon bits.  I found this dressing at Walmart that had 0 calories, fat, carbs, sugars and it taste pretty good - it is Walden FArms Honey Dijon
S:  If I have one it might be a protein hot chocolate

Vitamins: Done
Water/Fluids:  80 ozs - I need to up this some
Miles:  over 12,000 steps today so far

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Price S.
on 2/14/16 4:40 am - Mills River, NC

Glad it was a good event.  I talked about it to DH.  Maybe this area can see about doing one.

My WLS dr's office had a store with it and they carry Walden Farm stuff.  I just remember that it was really sweet and I am not fond of sweet salad dressing.  I just make my own and it has olive oil so it sure isn't fat free but it is at least a good oil.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

MajorMom
on 2/14/16 2:35 am, edited 2/13/16 9:07 pm - VA

Saturday:
The plan went to hell in a hand basket. Grandbabies-ageddon hit us before 3PM and ended after our bedtime at 8:30PM. I don't know how people stay sane when they have 3 little ones under 6 years old. Food wise I think I started stressing around lunchtime and then the "little dears" were here.

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 (30g)
S - 2+ regular coffees w/1/2&1/2
S - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - peanuts
L - 2 bowls of chili w/Saltines
S - peanuts
D - McDonald's fish sandwich (1/2 the bun) and fries
S - cheese cake x 2

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
iron: stopped
evening batch: done
heme iron: done

MILES:
laundry, housework, and babysitting

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 2/14/16 4:37 am - Mills River, NC

I had to laugh when I read your menu.  Honesty and accountability are what it is all about.  And sometimes we really screw up.

At my 5+ yr WLS appointment this past week they gave me the "diet" for the rest of you life.  Of course at the top of the Starches was no biscuits, cornbread, pasta, etc.  Along with the no for the rest of your life, hotdogs, fruit juice etc.  REALLY.  Does anyone ever really believe that we are never ever going to have a piece of pie, cornbread or a hot dog!!!  It's about being real and real life. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views