Menus and Miles Monday Feburary 8th

lerkhart
on 2/9/16 9:44 am

It is all around the country.  Our church applied for the grant and was accepted.  Everyone is so excited.  A company donated prom dresses and we have several who can alter them to fit.  Most of the baseball team at our college is going to be "dates" for the girls and they have "dates" for the guys also.

All the kids that I know that are going are so excited.  Hope it is a great turnout and everyone has a good time.

We have had over 400 volunteers.  The response to this has been wonderful.

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Roz !!!!
on 2/9/16 1:30 pm - Butler, PA

WOW...that is a big cake!!!   Will you put it together there?

I've heard of the Prom for Special Needs.  I think my granddaughter helped last year.

How do the Atkins meals rate for us RNY posters?  I need some things for work that I can just pop in the microwave. 

Sounds like a Good Protein Day!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 2/9/16 5:34 pm

Out of the frozen meals I think the Atkins is probably the best.  I just mostly looked at carbs though.  I need to check the other things out.

Yes, I will assembly the cake at the site and finish the borders and things like that there Friday.

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views