Menus and Miles Wed. Jan. 20th

Roz !!!!
on 1/20/16 1:29 pm, edited 1/21/16 6:43 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them while I'm not having a flare up. It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

My brother-n-laws funeral was very nice. My dad passed away when he was 46 and this was one of the men in my life that I looked up to and respected.  My DH is the baby of 9 so he was quite a lot older than us.

My eats were kind of carby today.  Hoping to end the day with Protein. DH and I had a lot to get done when we were both off.  funeral, He filed some of his retirement papers, Heart Dr. appt. and now we have 2 of our younger grandsons.

Maintenance 7+ years

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and 1 piece of french toast

Protein:   Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:     Baby Bell Lite Cheese

Lunch:     McD's hamburger (1/2 bun) and a few fires

Protein:   Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:    

Dinner:    Pork Chops and 2 tbs. baked beans

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 1/20/16 2:36 pm

Hi Roz,

Hope everything was ok at the heart doctor for your DH.  I had to work this morning and am working now for the other library that I do from home.  I took a few days off and am paying for it now...

B: Protein Decaf Coffee
S;  Decaf Coffee
S;  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
L:  Low Carb Meatballs, Pizza Sauce, Cheese
S:  Lemon TEa protein Drink
S;  Chocolate Chip Cookie..
D:  Taco stuffed bell pepper

Vitamins:  Done
Water/Fluids:  90 ozs
Miles:  None

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Roz !!!!
on 1/21/16 6:54 am - Butler, PA

They are suppose to call and let us know what day next week he has to go in for Fibrillation.  They say it should help him a lot and it's possible he might get off some of his meds. 

It's amazing how missing work a day or so can get us really far behind.  Fortunately I worked like a crazy person last week and I came back to practically an empty desk. My busy time is the 1st - 15th of the month an then I get a week of slow time before I have to prepare for my crazy time. 

I'm glad my part of doing the 1099's is over for another year.  I'm suppose to have an appointment in a minute but she hasn't showed yet.

Roz

on Maintenance

Roz !!!!
on 1/21/16 8:43 am - Butler, PA

I didn't mention your meni....LOL.

Taco in a bell pepper sounds good!  Do you mix up the meat and bake it in the oven just like you make meatball stuffed peppers?

I had a cookie yesterday too and I forgot to post it.  Gotta do that!

Roz

on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 1/22/16 3:13 pm

I browned the ground beef and sausage, cooked the onions and then put the seasoning in it and put it in the bell peppers that had the tops cut off and cleaned out.

It was really good and kind of spicy - I made a taco seasoning instead of buying it.

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Price S.
on 1/20/16 3:48 pm - Mills River, NC

My dad died when he was 49.  It is never easy but hard when you are young.  Sorry for your loss.

I had my first day of survey today and it went great.  He like my program and so far, has no recommendations.  I did get a little exercise because Teke got out of the fence 2x and the neighbor called me to come get him out of his yard.  Someone coming tomorrow to fix the fence and at this point, everyone is in the small pasture.

decaf protein coffee  33g
1/2 low carb pita, 2oz cheese
1.5c chili, 4 saltines (out to eat with surveyor, guessing it was about 1.5c)
Caribbean cooler protein 13g
piece of cheese
4oz grilled chicken, cauliflower, zucchini, carrot mix
protein shake  23g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 1/21/16 7:01 am, edited 1/21/16 12:42 am - Butler, PA

WOW...49.  It's so sad when they are young like that.  The last real memory I have of my dad is walking me down the isle.  My sister didn't get  to have that memory.  I felt so bad for her.  Her photographer used one of dad's pictures from my wedding pictures in some of my sisters pictures.

I'm so glad everything's going well with your survey!!!!   Teke must need to go to a buggy race.  He must be bored being fenced in!

Sounds great!!!!!!

Roz

on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 1/21/16 3:26 am - VA

What happened...grazing took over.  {sigh}

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 (30g)
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - 2 regular coffees w/1/2&1/2
S - something??
L - chicken chili
S - popcorn
D - chicken stir fry w/asparagus, mushrooms and bamboo shoots
S - 1/2 cup CarbSmart ice cream
S - Greek yogurt
S - peanuts

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
iron: done (told I need to stop all iron for 2 weeks...ferrittin is a little high)
evening batch: done
heme iron: stopping for 2 weeks

MILES:
none

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 1/21/16 8:44 am - Butler, PA

I'm a natural grazer but it works for me.  At least you made good grazing choices!!!

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...