5 day Pouch Test

Price S.
on 1/9/16 2:06 pm - Mills River, NC

I am going to start the 5 day pouch test on Monday.  I have never done it before but feel the definite need to tighten up my pouch and cut how much I am eating.  So Monday and Tuesday will be liquids, although soup is included so I plan on making the pumpkin/sausage soup for Monday evening and to use the rest of the week.  I'm hoping it will get me headed back in the right direction. 

Anyone interested in joining me?  If you google 5 day pouch test, there is a lot of information and even recipes for soup and other stuff. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 1/9/16 2:12 pm

I thought about doing it, but decided to try cutting out my bad carbs and going back to logging and counting my food for a while to see if that helped.  I can definitely tell that my pouch still works and it does seem tighter when I don't eat the really bad carbs.

Good luck.  Let me know how it goes.

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Price S.
on 1/9/16 4:15 pm - Mills River, NC

I just hate logging.  I will probably need to go back to it but I'm going to start with this and see if I can get my eating under control.  I have gotten to how much I can eat instead of how little and I need to get back to how little I can eat and being reasonable about it.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

lerkhart
on 1/9/16 5:35 pm

I know exactly how you feel!!  I will be anxious to see how it goes.  Good luck. 

I hate logging to but it is easier with my iPhone and MyFitnessPal, a lot of my recipes were already in there and I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast and snacks so it is only lunch and supper I have to put things in there.

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
MajorMom
on 1/9/16 3:53 pm - VA

I'll support you! Being stuck in the house all day, I doubt I have the willpower to do it with you right now. 

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 1/9/16 4:16 pm - Mills River, NC

thanks, cheer me on!!! 

MajorMom
on 1/10/16 2:35 am - VA

Someone was posting on Facebook about a 48-hour reset. I just might do that with you Monday - Tuesday. Then I need to carb detox...

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views