Menus and Miles Sunday Jan. 10th

Roz !!!!
on 1/10/16 7:27 am, edited 1/10/16 5:08 pm - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them while I'm not having a flare up. It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Morning LW's!!!! Well we didn't win the big power ball, the Steelers pulled it off during the last 18 seconds (that all I watched of the game), I ate a piece of pizza and a few chips (probably more than a few) and this morning DH and I are not going to church BUT maybe going out for breakfast....what the crap is wrong with me????   I'm being laxed because my scale is under my comfort zone and the cold weather is bumming me out!

Maintenance 7+ years

Breakfast:  Eggs and Ham (2 bites of DH's

fried potatoes)

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:   

Lunch:     We Skipped it

Protein:   Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:   

Snack:   

Dinner:    1Meatball and less than 1/2 cup Mashed Potatoes

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 1/10/16 7:36 am - Mills River, NC

You tickle me, Roz.  Don't get too excited and eat too many carbs.  We know that is hard to turn around.

I'm going to be doing paperwork most of the day but maybe take a drive if it warms up.  I drove yesterday and was very cold.  Don't want to be that cold again.

decaf protein coffee  33g
scrambled eggs
lemon tea protein 13g
zucchini parm
lemon tea protein  13g
salad, fish
protein hot chocolate or shake  23g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 1/10/16 3:08 pm - Butler, PA

I sent the rest of the chips home with the Grandson's. Our house is pretty carb free right now.....

The snow has been coming down pretty hard all day.  We ran a few errands early this morning and then spent the rest of the day watching the snow from inside.

Looks good Price! 

Roz

on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 1/10/16 9:39 am

Hi Roz,

We didn't win either.  Will try again Wednesday.  I bought one ticket and DH bought one so our chances are probably pretty slim.

I'm posting now because I probably won't have time to get back on later.  Busy day for Sunday.  I had a Sunday School Council meeting at 8:30, Sunday School 9:30, Church 11, Play practice at 2, Finance Committee meeting at church at 7 tonight.  I hope to work on W2's a little this afternoon sometime.

B:  Protein Decaf Coffee
S:  Decaf Coffee
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
L:  Pimento Cheese, Pita Crackers
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
D:  Taco stuffed bell pepper
S:  Protein Hot Chocolate if I have one or may have a 100 calorie bag of popcorn

Vitamins:  Morning Done
Water/Fluids:  40 ozs so far
Miles:  None

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Roz !!!!
on 1/10/16 3:16 pm - Butler, PA

You are one busy lady!!!  I guess we are too but it's all abou****ching grandkids.  We had the 3 yr. old and the 10 month old today.  They are a lot of fun but very tiring.  I just asked DH if ate lunch and he said no.  The baby had a bottle and DGS ate junk food...I'm a terrible Grandma....lol.

Have you tried just making regular popcorn in the microwave?  No Perspectives and you get a lot more to eat. I had to give it up because of the preservatives and I like it a lot better. 

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 1/11/16 10:40 am

I love popcorn but I like the butter kind, so I get the bags for 100 calories with butter.  If I don't get the butter kind I tend to put a lot of butter on the regular.... 

I have one of the air poppers and I like it but I like to put butter on it too!!

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
pwarfel
on 1/10/16 12:42 pm

Can I ask what is the good protein you use. I have some syntax nector and it foams up like alkaseltzer. I've been using isopure drinks that are like kook aid bu****ering them down and adding a couple drops of the crystal light drops to get rid of the soapy taste at the end. I'm not really someone that likes milky tasting things either. Any suggestions? 

Roz !!!!
on 1/10/16 3:27 pm, edited 1/11/16 3:52 am - Butler, PA

I've never had any trouble with the Snytrax Nectures foaming up.  Do you use a shaker cup with a steel ball with lots of crushed ice?  I always use the Lemon Tea because you could add any flavoring you wanted or drink it plain. 

I don't like Milk or thick shakes etc. but I LOVE my Matrix Mink Cookie with lots of crushed ice.

I tried the Isopure early out but it made me gag.  I use to drink the Unflavored Protein at GNC.  It is called Any Whey. You can add it to anything you make like SF pudding, SF jello, SS hot chocolate, Soups, or jus****er with flavoring.

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 1/11/16 4:46 am - Mills River, NC

the only problem I have had with syntrax foaming is the lemon tea if you use a shaker.  I just mix it in a small amount of water with a spoon then add more water, ice ect.  Lately I have been having it warm.  I use my 20 oz shaker bottle about 2/3 full of water and get that hot.  Then I use a small cup of warm water, I tube of generic crystal light (I like peach tea) and 1/2 scoop of lemon tea protein (I used a full scoop when I was losing).  Temper that with the ho****er then finish mixing together.  A wonderful warm drink in the cold weather. 

I've never been fond of any of the premixed drinks.  They always taste awful to me. Isopure was the very worse.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

MajorMom
on 1/10/16 3:18 pm - VA

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 (30g)
B - egg and sausage
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - 2 regular coffees w/1/2&1/2
S - 1/2 cup peanuts
L - chef salad
S - 
D - hotdogs w/chili
S - CarbSmart ice cream

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
iron: done