Menus and Miles Saturday Jan. 9th

Roz !!!!
on 1/9/16 7:26 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them while I'm not having a flare up. It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Morning LW's!!!  Big plans for today? 

The snow is suppose to hit this evening so DH took advantage of the dry day to take down the Christmas Lights.  I'm going to miss them....!!

Maintenance 7+ years

Breakfast:  Oatmeal and a little brown sugar

Protein:    Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:  

Lunch:      Undecided

Protein:    Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:      Laughing Cow Lite Swiss with 6 Saltines

Snack:   

Dinner:     Undecided

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 1/9/16 8:59 am - Mills River, NC

We are suppose to have rain coming in around noon so I drove Teke this morning and came in really chilled to the bone.  A warm lemon tea really hit the spot.

decaf protein coffee  33g
turkey bacon, eggbeaters, cheese
lemon tea protein  13g
tuna salad on a low carb wrap
lemon tea protein  13g
zucchini parm
protein hot chocolate or shake  23g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 1/9/16 2:09 pm

Hi Roz,

Snow-what's that-LOL.  We haven't had snow in I don't know how many years and when we do it hardly ever sticks to the ground.  We do get our fair share of rain and it is sprinkling again today.

I used today to cook-haven't done that in a while.  I'm trying really hard to get my act together and when I was most successful I was using MyFitnessPal and cooking lots of my meals.  I cooked Vegetable Beef Soup and took mine out before adding the rice, cornbread muffins, Jalapeno Poppers, Taco Stuffed Bell Pepper with some modifications from the recipe.  Haha- I modify every recipe..

B:  Protein Decaf Coffee
S:  Decaf Coffee
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
L:  Vegetable Beef Soup, 1 small cornbread muffin
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
S:  Jalapeno Popper
D:  Taco Stuffed Bell Pepper
S:  Hot Chocolate Protein Drink - Planned

Vitamins:  Done
Water/Fluids:  70 ozs so far
Miles:  None

So far:  Calories 1139, Protein 133, Net Carbs 37, Sugar 21, Fat 42

If I can just make it the rest of today, hopefully I will have a good weigh in tomorrow!!

I can't believe how much better I feel since I have really cut back on the bad carbs.

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Roz !!!!
on 1/10/16 4:34 pm - Butler, PA

I can't even imagine what it would be like not to have any snow.  Stupid Question:  does everyone have garages where you live?  It would be awful without a garage in PA.  Even when we only had 1 DH always let me have it.

I'm excited for you!!!   Just start a new day every single day! 

Sounds Awesome!

Roz

on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 1/11/16 10:35 am

No we do not all have carports or garages.  We had a carport at our other house but don't have either here.  That was one of the only things that we did not like about this house.  Our plan is to put either a carport or a garage on but we decided to wait about a year to do that.  Luckily my car will crank and heat from inside the house.  DH has to go out and crank his but he really doesn't have to get up and go anywhere unless he just wants to!!

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
MajorMom
on 1/9/16 3:22 pm - VA

Hi guys,
Well, we spent the morning trying to revive my clunky desk top computer with over 7 years of files, internet favorites and passwords, and comfy software. "He's dead, Jim"...hard drive totally crashed. Geek Squad couldn't even bring it back to life. I have a back-up thumb drive ...afraid to see if my lap top can open it.

BITES: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 (30g)
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - 2 protein coffee (60g) with 1/2&1/2
S - peanuts
L - protein shake (30g)
S - popcorn
D - homemade vegetable beef soup
S - CarbSmart ice cream

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
iron: done
evening batch: started
heme iron: {on order}

EXERCITES:
laundry and housework

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 1/10/16 4:41 pm - Butler, PA

That's a bummer!

Our state system went down several times this past week and what a panic our Director was in.   Every time the state updates something it goes crazy for a few days. 

I have a bunch of pictures on my home one from before we got our IPhones but they are also on a disc.

All of my passwords etc. written down in several places so if anything ever happens to me my DD's and DH won't be totally panicked.

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...