Miles and Menus, January 5, 2016

Price S.
on 1/5/16 2:21 pm - Mills River, NC

Payroll, interview, groceries.  Too cold to play with the ponies.

decaf protein coffee  33g
eggbeaters, cheese, turkey bacon
lemon tea protein 13g
turkey soup, end of the cornbread
sausage
lemon tea protein 13g
steak, lima beans
protein shake or hot chocolate  23g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 1/5/16 5:41 pm

Hi Price,

I'm still working just thought I needed to take a break and log my food.  I had a cake to do today, luckily a friend came over and I sent all the cake crumbs home with her so none left in my house.  I have another one Thursday and I'll have to get those out too!  I get wrapped up in the cakes and sometimes forget to eat so I have had a light eating day today.

B:  Protein Decaf Coffee
S:  Decaf Coffee
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
L:  Salad w/Chicken, cheese & Lite Rasp. Vineg Dressing
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
D:  Philly Cheesesteak casserole, 6 Pita Crackers

Vitamins:  Done
Water/Fluids:  80 ozs
Miles:  None

Calories 938, Protein 107, Net Carbs 23, Sugar 14, Fat 40

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Price S.
on 1/5/16 6:55 pm - Mills River, NC

Tell me more about the cheesesteak casserole.  Sounds yummy.  Protein and calories look great!!

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

lerkhart
on 1/5/16 7:13 pm

Here is the link to the recipe.  They called it a Philly Cheese Steak Dip.  I used a sirloin roast plus more of it and a mixture of mozerella & provolone cheeses and used less than the recipe called for. 

http://tiphero.com/philly-cheese-steak-dip/

I'm almost out of it and it was pretty good.  I bought some Pita Crackers and have been eating them for something crunchy.  They still have carbs but not as bad as some other things I was eating...

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Price S.
on 1/6/16 4:45 am - Mills River, NC

I think I saw that on facebook.  It does look yummy.  I could eat melted cheese on just about anything.  I have really had to keep the crackers away because I really will go overboard.  I get some crunch when I do my low carb wraps as toast for cheese toast or cinnamon toast (with artificial sweetner). 

lerkhart
on 1/6/16 12:53 pm

I love cinnamon toast - I use the low carb wraps too.  Do you do it in the oven or in a pan on the stove?  I tried the cheese but it just oozed out all in the pan.

Price S.
on 1/6/16 1:42 pm - Mills River, NC

I use a toaster oven.  You have to watch it really close because it goes from limp to burned in a heart beat.

MajorMom
on 1/6/16 2:37 am - VA

Hi guys,
Definitely too cold to go outside.....Brrrrr

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 (30g)
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries and an English muffin
S - 2 protein coffee (60g) with 1/2&1/2
S - peanuts
L - fresh salsa w/nachos and a protein shake (30g)
S - peanuts
S - sliced pear
D - leftover taco salad
S - CarbSmart ice cream
S - Greek yogurt

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
iron: done
evening batch: done  
heme iron: done

MILES: 
none 

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 1/6/16 4:46 am - Mills River, NC

Love getting ideas for dinner from what others are eating.  going to have to do a taco salad soon.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views