Menus and Miles Friday Jan 1st

Roz !!!!
on 1/1/16 9:15 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them while I'm not having a flare up. It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Happy New Year to all of our Lightweights!!  It's that time of the year that everyone talks about New Years Resolutions.  I made myself a promise 7 years ago that going on a diet was never going to be one of my NY's resolution ever again.  I promised myself that I was over the gimmicks and I was going to work with my "tool" and be successful in my weight loss journey. When I think of the number of times I joined WW and failed it overwhelms me. Did you make a NY's Resolution this year?  How about giving up carbs or basing every meal on Protein?  Start walking or going to the gym? Or finding a Protein drink that you love and taking your supplements? We don't have to give up making Resolutions we just need to pick ones that will work with this wonderful gift of a second chance that we have been given. 

Maintenance 7+ years

Breakfast:  Scrambled Egg, diced ham and cheese

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:  

Lunch:   

Protein:  Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:    Laughing Cow Lite Swiss with 6 Saltines

Snack:

Dinner:  

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 1/1/16 12:26 pm, edited 1/1/16 12:41 pm - Mills River, NC

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them while I'm not having a flare up. It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Happy New Year to all of our Lightweights!!  It's that time of the year that everyone talks about New Years Resolutions.  I made myself a promise 7 years ago that going on a diet was never going to be one of my NY's resolution ever again.  I promised myself that I was over the gimmicks and I was going to work with my "tool" and be successful in my weight loss journey. When I think of the number of times I joined WW and failed it overwhelms me. Did you make a NY's Resolution this year?  How about giving up carbs or basing every meal on Protein?  Start walking or going to the gym? Or finding a Protein drink that you love and taking your supplements? We don't have to give up making Resolutions we just need to pick ones that will work with this wonderful gift of a second chance that we have been given. 

Maintenance 7+ years

Breakfast:  Scrambled Egg, diced ham and cheese

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:  

Lunch:   

Protein:  Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:    Laughing Cow Lite Swiss with 6 Saltines

Snack:

Dinner:  

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 1/1/16 4:38 pm - Butler, PA

My post is under your name again....ugh!!!

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 1/1/16 5:27 pm - Mills River, NC

This is just crazy.  I think I will report it.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

JB1114
on 1/1/16 4:20 pm - Grain Valley, MO

Happy New Year Lightweights!  It's been awhile since I've posted here.  I didn't do well over the holidays with my eating.  I did a lot of baking and gave away a lot, but there was way too much tasting.  Fortunately, I didn't gain any weight. 

In September I started working  4 days a week at a law firm.  The work was interesting and the woman attorney was great to work with.  Her father however has a bad temper and was difficult.  He threw a tantrum a couple months ago and I told him I wasn't the right person to work with him and offered to leave.  He said to wait and see how things go.  Well, on December 23rd he had another tantrum, pounding on the desk then kicking his chair across the room twice.  I walked out.  I can't in that kind of environment.

Today's Eats:

Premier protein shake

40 calorie bread w/peanut butter

Black eyed peas; brat -  ate a couple bites; didn't like the taste

Dannon light & fit yogurt

Protein shake

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Roz !!!!
on 1/1/16 4:34 pm - Butler, PA

Wonderful seeing you!!!  I'm glad your scales didn't go up but don't let it fool you.  Sometimes they just jump all of a sudden.

WOW...that's crazy about the Attorney!  It's a shame you had to quit because I know you liked the work. Something else will come along.  I worked for a man 18 years and every day you wondered what he was going to be like.  There was only myself and another woman and we weren't allowed to talk at all.  When I first started there he actually slapped my knuckles with a ruler and thought it was funny.  Now I have the most wonderful Director and I plan on retiring when I'm 80....lol.

Sounds Good!

Roz

on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 1/2/16 2:11 am - VA

Hi guys,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 (30g)
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - 1 regular coffee and 1 protein coffee (30g) with 1/2&1/2
S - protein shake (30g)
L - a few bites of pork roast, field peas, rice, scalloped potatoes, mustard greens, roll and pumpkin pie w/whipped cream
S - 
D - leftovers and sliced apples and pears
S - Greek yogurt

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done
iron: done
evening batch: done  
heme iron: done

MILES: 
cooking for a crowd

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

lerkhart
on 1/2/16 9:17 am

Happy New Year!  I am a day late...  I didn't eat that bad yesterday just ate way too much and lots of nibbling.  Hopefully I have most of it out of the house and have done some planning this morning and cooking today so I don't stand and look at things trying to decide what to eat!

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views