Menus and Miles Sunday December 27th

Roz !!!!
on 12/27/15 5:17 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! I have IC (Irritable Bladder Syndrome) and I can only have them while I'm not having a flare up. It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Morning LW's!!   We had a blast at the Harlem Globetrotters yesterday.  We were in the first row off of the stage area.  There were 2 empty seats right in front of us on the stage and they let our 2 grandson's sit in them.  They got to clap all of the players hands when they ran on/off the floor and they kept rubbing the 3 yr. olds soft hair.  

I don't have much of an appetite yet since my surgery last week.   I'm going to try increasing my Protein today. 

Maintenance 7+ years

Breakfast:  Scrambled Eggs with diced ham

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:  

Lunch:   

Protein:  Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:

Snack:

Dinner: 

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Price S.
on 12/27/15 12:20 pm - Mills River, NC

I would love to be back in that no appetite time right after surgery.  But getting rid of the carbs has helped a lot.  I just get bored eating all protein.

Teke and I drove today.  It has been amazingly warm and we have had windows open for days now, even at night.  I think it is suppose to cool off some by Thursday and of course, rain more starting tomorrow.

decaf protein coffee  33g
muffins (Not low carb, ugh)
lemon tea protein  13g
taco bake on lettuce
lemon tea protein  13g
leftover beef roast, salad
protein shake  33g

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Roz !!!!
on 12/28/15 12:06 pm - Butler, PA

I really prefer Proteins but sweets are such a temptation.  I've pretty much eliminated bread from my meals.

We are suppose to have freezing rain tonight (Monday).

A banana nut or spice muffin would taste soooo good. The rest of your day sounds Great!!

Roz

on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 12/27/15 3:49 pm

Hi Roz,

I'm back and I should have read your warning and paid attention!! 

Glad your grandsons had a good time.  My dad took me to see them when I was a little girl and I have never forgotten it.

Ok, I'm trying to get myself back together.  I would like the no appetite but not the way you had to get it.  Hope you are feeling better, I did not even know until I logged back on today and read through some older posts.  December has been a crazy month.  I went back to work at the library here in September and then get a call in October from the other library I worked at and they were having major issues so they wanted me to come and help them out some.  I started back with them part time and only doing the financial part December 1st and it has been crazy!!  I told them I am only doing this until next September or October then I'm done...  My cake/cookie business has taken off and I have done more this month than any other time.  That is probably one of the reasons I have gained some more, plus not much exercise.  I have to make that a priority and work the other around it.

B:  Protein Decaf Coffee
S:  Decaf Coffee
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
S:  4 Lindor Peppermint White Chocolate Truffles - one of my Sunday School students gave me this today... I told DH to eat the rest of them.
L:  1/2 low carb wrap, lite mayo, mustard, ham & turkey
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
D:  Egg Salad, 6 Pita Crackers

Hopefully, I'll stop now.

Vitamins:  Done
Water/Fluids:  90 ozs
Miles:  Walked 4 miles

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Roz !!!!
on 12/28/15 12:18 pm - Butler, PA

I've missed you!!!!!!

I didn't post about my surgery on FB.  I didn't want to get a lot of get well posts.  Don and I have had a rough month.  A couple days after we got back from our cruise he went in the hospital with his heart skipping beats and then 3 days later I went in for emergency surgery. Our girls were on their way to a comp in Kentucky so he had to take care of me.  He was pretty shook up but did a great job. 

We've been going to the Globetrotters the last 3 years and the boys absolutely love it.  The way the DGSons dribble gets them a lot of attention. 

Baking all of those goodies would be a downfall for me.  I would definitely have to wear a mask over my mouth.  DH is going to retire in the spring.  They are offering them a fantastic retirement package.  He would like me to retire with him but I love to work way to much.

Keep the Protein high and the scales should start moving in the right direction.

Roz

on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 12/28/15 2:23 am - VA

Hi guys,

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
Pre-B - protein coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 (30g)
B - Greek yogurt w/blueberries
S - 1 regular coffee and 1 protein coffee (30g) with 1/2&1/2
S - egg & hacon
L - chef salad
S - Christmas cookies
D - TBD
S - CarbSmart ice cream

VITES:
morning batch: done
calcium batches: done 
iron: done
evening batch: 
heme iron:

MILES: 
None

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 12/28/15 12:20 pm - Butler, PA

Sounds Good Gina (especially the Christmas cookies...LOL.  No one baked for us this year...ugh.

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...