Holiday meals

Price S.
on 12/23/15 5:08 am - Mills River, NC

I know I am 5+ years out but am trying to get rid of some regain and being good this year.  So what is everyone cooking for the big dinner and all the surrounding meals?  I will have DS home for 4 days which means my normal meal of meat and a veggie isn't enough.  So I am trying to plan ahead.

Tonight   pork chops, mustard greens, the guys can make toast

Tomorrow night    Taco bake, me no chips, they can have chips

Christmas dinner   rib roast, sweet potato/kale tart, biscuits for them

Sat. night      burgers, veggie

Breakfast:  This is also an issue.  Seems like all the make ahead stuff is very carby and usually sweet which they would love but not me, well, that is a lie, I would love it, just don't need it.  So I will do scrambled eggs one morning, sausage biscuits (I'll have mine on a low carb pita), ????? maybe blueberry pancakes and make mine protein?

Anyway, any and all ideas are welcome.  On top of that, it is suppose to rain a lot so everyone will be in the house.  I may be crazy by the end of all this.  I know I am not sounding very Christmasy but between the new kitten attacking the tree and trying to get ready for a big site visit in Jan and a wedding next year, I am not feeling very Christmasy.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 488 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 543 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views