Menus and Miles Sunday Aug. 15th

Roz !!!!
on 8/14/10 11:42 pm, edited 8/15/10 12:02 pm - Butler, PA
Sunday Morning...going to late church and then helping DH put our new flagpole up.   It rained to bad to go to the Farm Show last night and that was a bummer because I saved up for a couple bites of funnel cake and a few bites of a hot sandwich.

Hello to all of my Lightweights!!!  If you are visiting WELCOME....PLEASE JOIN US and POST!!!!!

Writing everything down has helped me so much!!! I would really like to see some more posters.  Seeing what is working for others helps the rest of us put some variety in our meals. 

RNY Maintenance 

B:   Raisen Bran
S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 23g
L:   1/2 Wendy's Small Chili and a few fries dipped in it
S:   4 Strawberries and 4 cherries 
S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 23g
D:   2 grilled hot dogs (no bun)
S:   Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea 23g
S:   Handful of BQ chips

Calories:   
Fats:               
Carbs:         
Protein:       

Vitamins:  Done
Calcium:  1/3 done plus chocolate chews through out the day
Water:  Drs. Orders.....I'm trying!
Miles: 

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

MajorMom
on 8/14/10 11:51 pm, edited 8/15/10 7:53 am - VA
Morning, Roz. It's been raining here this morning too. It sure is cooler though...I'll take it!

MENU: (DS Maintenance Mode)
B - 2 protein coffees (30g)
2nd B - bacon shared with older doggy, cheesy scrambled egg with sage sausage, 1/2 deli flat muti-grain toast and another protein coffee (20g)
S - peanuts
L - protein shake (30g)
S - nachos and fresh salsa
S - CarbSmart ice cream bar
D - chili w/sour cream
S -

MILES: none planned...a little laundry and babysitting

VITAMINS:
morning batch: done
zinc & C: done
3 calcium batches: done
iron: missed
evening batch: starting
bedtime batch:

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Roz !!!!
on 8/14/10 11:57 pm - Butler, PA
I bet the doggies are happy that you are home! 

My DH is so happy that it is cooling down a little.  If he could just get a couple of day sworking in the cool a week then he could get through the rest of the summer feeling pretty good.

Roz

on Maintenance

moondancer2000
on 8/15/10 12:54 am - Ft Rucker, AL
Good morning Friends and Romans! 

Still trying to figure out these new meds.  I still have some kind of an appetite and am falling asleep...Hmmm.

Today is a rest day for crossfit...yippeee my abs HURT!! Who knew I still had abs under all this saggy flabby skin??? Hahahahaha

1-protein coffee
2-soft boiled egg and a fruit
3-protein drink
4-
5-
6-
7-

Vits-taking them now
Calcium-morning dose taking them now
Liquids-doing OK
Exercise-walked around Walmart this morning, does that count?

I will live each day in the mindful present

HW 208/SW 197/CW 115/1st GW 130/2nd GW 120
/3rd goal 115/New GW ??/HT 5'2" NO MORE WEIGHT GOALS

Roz !!!!
on 8/15/10 4:21 am - Butler, PA
I'm sure it won't take long until you are feeling better!  At least you haven't lost your sense of humor....LOL

Roz

on Maintenance

STLfan
on 8/15/10 4:19 am, edited 8/15/10 12:25 pm
Good Morning Roz ! And let's not leave out countrymen too. Woke up w bit late so went to 11:00 service at church.did get in vitamins but no shake. Got home and made bacon and eggs with toast. Toast is the only bread I can eat and in small amounts. Still drinking green teas. Sandy has the cold I was good enough to share. I do feel much better but still blowing my nose a lot. Put up some photos but don't laugh .....ok go ahead and laugh......been dog sitting my best friends ****z zu, ....ok spelling that like I hear it! Well gonna go now.....see ya all later...........

Hey friends, Sandy got tired of being at home so we went to the mall this afternoon at about 4 found out thatvSears was having a two-hour sale starting at 6 so we went looking around found a lawn mower I could use for trimming as I have a tractor for the rest. It was 1/2 price ..rear wheel self propel, elec. Start ...etc...also got a cart that I can pull behind the lawn tractor that was $50 off. It dumps and I can haul rock and mulch and such. As we waited for the sale to start we went to where else but the food court and I had mexi-rolls at taco John and a glass of water. Got home and well put my new toys together! Then had a shake and a bacon and tomato on toast. Seems a bit heavy on carbs I think so I will try to do better tomorrow. It really helps me to journal here and see what I am doing right or maybe wrong. So thanks for putting up with me!..... See ya all tomorrow
Jeff                    
Roz !!!!
on 8/15/10 4:34 am - Butler, PA
Glad you posted pictures, although I wasn't able to view them because you  are set at private.  I like to see a face so I know who I'm talking to.

We went to late church too and it was a wonderful service on healing.  Our Pastor is on a leave so we have been having substitutes and this is guy Is a wonderful speaker.  I think is the Head of Theology at NYAC college.

Roz

on Maintenance

STLfan
on 8/15/10 5:07 am, edited 8/15/10 5:15 am
Sorry Roz I didn't realize what setting I was on let me see what is what..........

Looked at the setting and I have it on friends as I recall someone told me that they put theirs on public and ended up with their pictures all over the place online. Anyways Friend let me know if you can't still get them.

Ok Ok that should do it.....these newfangled machines just confuse me!
Jeff                    
Roz !!!!
on 8/15/10 12:05 pm - Butler, PA
Now I have a face with a name. 

Roz

on Maintenance

Price S.
on 8/15/10 4:27 am - Mills River, NC
Day 9 of Optifast.  Dinner will be leftover chicken and boiled cabbage.  I'm out of peaches so I have to go shopping and see what good I can find in terms of fruit. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 542 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views