Sunday Morning Rambling

moondancer2000
on 8/14/10 10:26 pm - Ft Rucker, AL
Good Morning, since I am up. By default I get to take the kid to work in a few.  While I'm out I think I'll stop by Wallyworld with NO children!!  Just imagine that!!  Hahahahaha

On another note, I am starting day 3 of Focaline, I think a call the psychiatrist is in order.  I am falling asleep on this stuff!!  Hellooooo, thought the stuff was stimulant to get my brain going or what ever!!   Has anyone fallen asleep on ADHD meds???  My appetite is still ok.

Time to take a baby to work.  Hope everyone has the kind of day they want to have!!

I will live each day in the mindful present

HW 208/SW 197/CW 115/1st GW 130/2nd GW 120
/3rd goal 115/New GW ??/HT 5'2" NO MORE WEIGHT GOALS

italianspice
on 8/14/10 11:03 pm - Eastlake, OH
Hope you get things sorted out. I thought sleepiness would be the last thing you would have experienced.
Going to be a quiet day here. Rainy.
Have a good day!
moondancer2000
on 8/15/10 1:05 am - Ft Rucker, AL
I know, I am confused about this.  Hubby says it cause I truly need the meds and that's why I don't get a buzz and zoom on the stuff.

It's raining here too....nice quiet day at home.

Shall we chill together?  LOL

graciesmommie
on 8/15/10 2:47 am
It might be too strong. It has been my experience that especially with ADHD meds you have to try different ones until you get the right fit for you. I am a teacher and when students go on these meds alot of time we have to fill out paper work on what we notice about the kids when meds start, etc and keep the doctor up to date on what is going on at school. Sleepiness is one side effect that can happen. Hope you get the one that works for you. On a positive note I have seen kids go from failing to straight A's when they find the right fit! One of my best friends kids soared on meds. She went from failing to straight A's and being in the BETA Club her self esteem has truly tripled! Be honest with the doctor he will help you find what works best many times it is not the first one you try that works best. Good luck!
Nothing tastes as good as this feels!                                                                     
moondancer2000
on 8/15/10 4:15 am - Ft Rucker, AL
He did tell me that I could half my dose if I felt the need.  I will still give him a call in the morning.  Thanks!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 542 views
Still kickin'...