Good Morning. Whatcha doing for you today?

MajorMom
on 8/13/10 8:40 pm - VA
I'm packing up to head home today and I sure miss Son#2 and the doggies. When I get home, I want to spoil them rotten! lol  I guess I could go tanning this weekend and that would qualify as something for me. Otherwise, I gotta pay bills when I get home and probably do some decluttering. What's on your to-do lists this weekend?

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Shannon D.
on 8/13/10 8:58 pm
Good morning Gina! I'm getting ready to go meet my mom at Gold's, she bought be visitor passes so I can go with her one day every weekend. I live 40 minutes away, so it's just not workable during the week. Today is DD#2's 7th birthday, so we are having our families over to celebrate. Tomorrow I am going to run the race route since it is coming up soon, then a cookout at my parents' house. So just a relaxing weekend of spending time with family...and of course me waking up insanely early to work out lol.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

5'0"   HW-214   SW-186  GW-115  CW-96-99 
  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

MajorMom
on 8/13/10 9:03 pm - VA
lol  I hear you about "insanely early"!

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Jody ***
on 8/13/10 10:22 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Hi Gina!  Nothing "for me" today, but I did yesterday.

Heading "downstate" to my nephews wedding.  I do plan on having a good time!  Will come home sometime Sunday.  DS got the opportunity to work some overtime today, so we'll be leaving later than I had planned,and am comfortable with, but we'll make it. 

The humidity wave is supposed to break tomorrow - YEA!  I can open the windows back up! 

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Cort0807
on 8/13/10 10:29 pm - Fort Campbell, KY
I am going out in public for the first time other than my Dr.'s appt. I had on Wednesday. Have to go get a bill paid, do a quick Walmart stop which will give me a little walking time, and head home to relax for a bit before doing a walk tonight when it cools down. Have tried doing some walks earlier in the evening but the heat index has stayed over 100 and it just does not agree with my recovering bod so I've been walking the house a ton.

italianspice
on 8/13/10 10:34 pm - Eastlake, OH
Gonna enlist my fine men today to do some much needed housecleaning.
I have been able to do some stuff, but we need to  mop floors and vacuum, especially the steps, since my lab has been in shed mode.
Other than that, hopefully a nice relaxing weekend.
Hope everyone has a great day!
graciesmommie
on 8/13/10 11:09 pm
Yesterday I spent the day with my daughter. We went to my doctors appointment shopping and an all around girls day. We had a blast. Today my son is on my priority list. My daughter has a sleep over/birthday party to go to. My son would like to go to the pool. I guess we will be heading there after I get a few loads of laundry done. Tonight we don't have any real plans. Have to soon sit down and write my teacher of the year portfolio. I have been putting it off. It seems so hard! Not sure where to start with it. Hope to be through with it all soon. I have to go grocery shopping sometime. I need to pack my stuff up to go back to work next week. Can not believe it is time already but overall I am ready to go! Sunday-church, family time, youth activities, etc. Hope everybody has a great weekend.
Nothing tastes as good as this feels!                                                                     
Jane W.
on 8/13/10 11:51 pm - Southaven, MS
Hi all!!  A typical weekend planned here.  Early lunch with the girls, then duplicate bridge date at the local dup club.  Maybe dinner and a movie with DH either at home (probably) or out.  Tomorrow bridge date at the club with DH.

It has been a trying week.  I am still in my 2nd stall...2 wks bouncing around +/- 3 lbs.  It gets VERY discouraging...keep thinking the wt loss will stop here @186.  I did cut back my workouts from 5 x a wk to 3 and afraid that has something to do with, but for the life of me don't want to work out anymore days right now.  I work out at 5 am and I added back playing bridge T&TH nights, so I can't get up early on W&Fri anymore...(I needed to add more fun back into my life on advice from therapist...but of course she wanted me to add the two other workouts back on the weekends...which I've not had a mind to do!!)

My depression is much better back on my pills so that is good thing. 

My 92 y.o. dad is going to try and divorce his 54 y.o. wife who has been hitting him....bad and volitile scene.  He is almost blind and can't hear very well, and a MEAN old coot, but I don't want him to stay in his current situation either.  He refuses to go to an assisted living center, so getting her out of the house is going to be a legal nightmare.  Don't know who is going to "take care of him".  I'm not...I am still suffering the consequences of all his neglect and abuse from childhood and he is STILL verbally abuse to me now.  Could use your prayers on this.  DH is going to try and help my brother deal with all of this...but it is still taking a toll on me emotionally.

Hope everyone has a good weekend...
5'6"    
Lee ~
on 8/14/10 12:59 am - CA
Jane,  I'll definitely send hugs and prayers your way.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Jane W.
on 8/14/10 11:22 pm - Southaven, MS
Thanks, Lee, really...
5'6"    
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness