Menus and Miles Friday Aug. 13th

Roz !!!!
on 8/13/10 2:37 am, edited 8/13/10 2:41 am - Butler, PA
It sounds like you are feeling a little better than yesterday.  My DH does laundry too...I think he does a better job than me because he actually removes them from the dryer and hangs them up...LOL

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

STLfan
on 8/13/10 8:12 am
Oh my Roz! I have been telling Wife that if she won't hang them up to please not do my laundry! However I didn't do any of the things I said I might do! I did walk at the mall and had some Chinese food. We just got home and I am still eating the Chinese food. I doubt I will make supper though. Also had a pomegranate/cherry drink. It's 5:20 so I'll check in later.............
Jeff                    
Mara C.
on 8/13/10 1:48 am - Millbury, MA
Hi Roz & LW's!  Happy Friday!!  Tomorrow we are going with my daughter, her Aunt & Grammie to the American Girl Store for lunch in their outdoor bistro, then we are going to the animal shelter to pick out a new kitten - should be a fun Saturday!

RNY almost 10 months out

Here's my planned food for today:
PB: Hot Click
B: Fage 0% Yogurt, blueberries, sprinkle of splenda, Kashi GoLean Crunch Cereal
S: Peach
L: egg salad on 1/2 Flatout Honey Wheat Wrap, few bbq soy crisps
S: cashews
D: Fajita with chicken and vegetables
S: Reeces shake

Cals 1291/ Protein 102

Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
Roz !!!!
on 8/13/10 2:46 am - Butler, PA
I've never heard of an American Girl Store. 

My DD who lives behind us got a kitten for my 2 yr. old DGD, but it is constantly coming over to our house.  I'm getting lots of exercise carrying it home...LOL  We live in the country so it's safe for it to wonder around, but my DH is allergic so he gets upset that it won't stay home.  He made me promise not to feed it.   She named it Oreo Cookie Dittmer

Roz

on Maintenance

Mara C.
on 8/13/10 3:35 am - Millbury, MA
New York or Boston (Natick is the Boston one - only about 30 mins from me) are probably the closest American Girl Stores to you.  You bring your doll to the Bistro (which you have to have a res for to), and the doll even get's her own menu.  They also sell all the dolls and assessories there at the store.  This is our first time going, my daughter's only 3 so she only has Bitty Baby (the doll for 3+), but she's just now starting to play with her.  I LOVED dolls as a girl and want her to have as much fun as I did. 

What a cute story about the kitten.  This kitten is a reward for my daughter, she is potty trained now.  It's been over a month w/o one accident!  YAY!!!!  Our older two cats don't pay my daughter any attention at all, and she LOVES cats, so we're hoping the kitten will be good for her.  Our cats are indoor cats, so we hope they accept this new baby kitten... if not, oye!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
Roz !!!!
on 8/13/10 4:01 am - Butler, PA
That store sounds life fun.  My DGD always loved going to Libby Lou and had a princess party there when she was around 6, but I think they closed.

We are just working on potty training.  She will be 3 in Dec.  She seems to be doing pretty good.  DGS who turned 2 in May wants nothing to do with it...LOL

Roz

on Maintenance

lerkhart
on 8/13/10 2:00 am
Hi Roz and everyone.
I'm so glad it is Friday and I'm off for two days!!  I get to see DGD#2 tomorrow - haven't seen her in almost 2 weeks!!  I will see DGD#1 sometime this weekend also- that will make me have a happy weekend.
Here's the plan for today.
B:  1 slice turkey bacon, 1/4 cup egg beaters, .5 oz cheese
S:  2 Decaf Coffees
L:  Lettuce Leaf, 3 slices deli roast beef, 6 slices deli ham, 1 tbls lite mayo, 1 slice red. fat pepperjack cheese - all made into a sandwich and it is wonderful.
S:  Lemon Tea Protein Drink
S:  2 Melba Wheat Crackers, 1 wedge Queso Laughing Cow Cheese
D:  3 ozs grilled chicken w/ peppers and onions
S:  White Chocolate Pudding w/ 4 tbls lite cool whip

Calories 861, carbs 39, fat 49, protein 82
Vitamins:  Morning done
Water:  40 ozs so far
Miles:  None
Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Roz !!!!
on 8/13/10 2:48 am - Butler, PA
2 weeks!!!!!   WOW...I'd go crazy!!!!!!

I'm definitely going to buy some lettuce and try out your sandwiches. Great totals!

Roz

on Maintenance

italianspice
on 8/13/10 2:09 am, edited 8/13/10 2:09 am - Eastlake, OH

B 1 scrambled egg
S 1/4c greek yogurt
L 3 tblespn refried beans with cheese
S isopure plus
D ?
S  ?
Water 16 oz so far
vits, 2 batches done, 2 to go
miles Walked 1 mile with dog today

Roz !!!!
on 8/13/10 2:49 am - Butler, PA
Any trouble with the scrambled egg? 

Menu sounds great!

Roz

on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 542 views
Still kickin'...