Swing some lizards, say some prayers

peyton88
on 8/12/10 7:46 pm - Madison, GA

Congratulations on your new adventure.....I know God will work out the details for you!  I finally finished my Masters Degree a couple years ago and it was hectic getting all the loans settled but it CAN and WILL be done!  Good Luck!!

HW/SW/CW/Goal.....219  / 206 /  122 / 130

Shannon D.
on 8/12/10 8:11 pm
Thank you all so much! Your support is the absolute best! I want this so bad. I got the baby sitter worked out yesterday, today we will figure out the money. I hope it all works out. I'll keep you guys updated.

5'0"   HW-214   SW-186  GW-115  CW-96-99 
  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Liaazul
on 8/12/10 11:46 pm - MD
Swinging anacondas for you babeeeeeeeeeee! It is really worthy to try pulling this together with the help of family and the temporary loan, because the hardest part you got already... being accepted into the program.

There is an incredible number of people trying to get into nursing programs, and community colleges have them on stand by lists, so you have been blessed already.

I'm so proud of you! KISSES!
Height 5'5" -- HW 273/SW 269/CW159/1st Goal 169(Achieved!)/2nd Goal 150 (Normal BMI)  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? Join us on the Lightweights Board!

italianspice
on 8/12/10 11:59 pm - Eastlake, OH
How exciting for you!
I will swing lizards or anything else you would like!
 I am a rn too, and I love my job. I know I make a difference in someone's day and that makes me feel good.
It will all be worth it in the end.
lerkhart
on 8/13/10 1:29 am
Good luck Shannon.
I was going to suggest an individual to keep your DS.  My daughter does that because she is a teacher and then she doesn't have to pay unless DGD goes.  She pays a little higher daily rate, but doesn't pay anything during the summer months.
Hope it works out for you.
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 542 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views