Six-Week Stall Finally Busted!

Lee ~
on 8/1/10 1:34 am - CA
Toni,

You have your proverbial plate full.  I hope that visiting the cemetary is a gentle experience today.  I've friended you, if you'd like to accept.  Please feel free to PM me, or chat request,  anytime.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

browneyedDeeva
on 8/1/10 3:58 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
heyyyyy Lee,
thought you'd never ask lololol
i had to look about the word" proverbial" i am a smoking gun arent i ? lololol have a terrific today

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

JustLookingToo
on 8/3/10 8:05 am - AL
Toni,

So sorry that you lost your mom and brother at such young ages. Your post caught my eye because my birthday is July 28th, and I decided to spend my birthday this year driving a few hours to visit my brother's grave. He died in December of 2008 of Alcoholic Liver Disease at the age of 49. While our lives have been forever changed by the losses of our loved ones, you and I are so blessed to have the opportunities to improve our lives and our health. 

STLfan
on 7/31/10 12:59 am
Hey Linda, thanks for the tips and next time I am in a stall I will try these out ....well I am gonna give #7 a try even when not in a stall!
Hehehehe from looking at responses we all be thinking the same!
Jeff                    
Happy_Camper
on 7/31/10 1:41 am
Yay!!!!!  Congrats!  Stalls stink!  And please dont tell my hubby about #7  hehehe!   Cindy

Surgery March 2, 2010 -  5' 9"  -   HW 278 /  SW 260 /  CW 139 / GW 150

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat                         

sleeve genie
on 7/31/10 1:47 am - Alhambra, CA
I hope i'm not doomed to failure,  i don't have anyone to do #7 with    
Hopefully there will be someone in my future,  and i will succeed with this  even if i have to do it without #7    lol  happy for you that you broke your stall,  i've been 199 now for almost 2 weeks  :o(
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

sleeve genie
on 7/31/10 1:49 am, edited 8/1/10 4:17 am - Alhambra, CA
Not sure why this one posted twice but i'll use it to say that i broke my stall.  Got up this morning  sunday 8/1 and my scale says 197  yahoo,  2 week stall over,  6 weeks sounds awful,  happy for you that its over,  and you are losing again,  take care
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Linda D.
on 7/31/10 5:08 am - Armada, MI
Thanks everyone for your replies - it is a relief to finally see that scale going down again.  I was very very frustrated!  I thought I would be one of those rare individuals who sees a modest weight loss and then has to struggle thereafter to achieve more weight loss.  I wasn't ready to go there yet! 

I guess I was overly optismistic at the onset of this journey - thinking that by the end of summer I would be at my goal weight and able to buy all those cute summer clothes on clearance for next year.  I am feeling a lot more confident in my appearance and I am enjoying feeing fitter and healthier than I've been in a long time, so that counts for something. 

Now I am crossing my fingers that those final 20 pounds to my initial goal weight are easier to achieve than these last few pounds have been, trying to break this darn stall! 
NursieGirl
on 8/3/10 10:31 am
 I'm so frustrated Girl.  I'm early out and I've been stalled for three weeks, almost since I got home from the hospital!  I'm going to try all of your stall-busting strategies!

Linda D.
on 8/3/10 11:27 am - Armada, MI
Good luck!  I know it is so frustrating, but just keep plugging away.  I tried not to get too discouraged and to just trust in my tool, that sooner or later things would start kicking in again and my body would cooperate.  But six weeks!  Geez ..... I hope I don't have to go through that again any time soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 542 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views