Sad News

MajorMom
on 6/29/08 4:01 am - VA
Thank you so much Emely! Please come and stay with us here on the lightweights board awhile. We miss Colleen so much, and we need a connection to her. Please be here for us and we will be here for you. Gina
AttyDallas
on 6/29/08 6:24 pm - Garland, TX
Yes, it appears she well reseached her surgeon and that he was very experienced, skilled and trusted by many patients here in the U.S., based on her review and their reviews of him on OH ..  She was also a nurse, so I assume she knew the risks and what to look out for, before and after surgery ..  It will probably just turn out to have been a one-in-a-million fluke of some kind ..  the type that could not be anticipated ..
attydallas_dblcentury.jpg picture by cmirving 

ssflbelle
on 6/29/08 3:45 am - West Palm Beach, FL
I didn't know Colleen either but am so sorry to hear that she passed away  Hopefully we will all know soon what happened and perhaps based on the results some of the newbies who have the same Doctor as Colleen did, will not be so scared.   My prayers and thought go out to her family especially after reading the message her daughter wrote.  Colleen will surely be missed by all who knew her.

Amanda    Surgery was 1/26/2016 Surgery Weight  314   Highest Weight 497

lost  183 pounds before surgery

mamahally
on 6/29/08 5:55 am - Canada
I just read this post today and want to offer my condolances to Jenn and the rest of her family.  I will keep you in my prayers. JoAnn

msak
on 6/29/08 7:30 am - WI
Colleen was very sweet to me.  She offered me advice and information.  I looked her up because she was going to the same surgeon that I was planning on going to.  My heart just sank when I read this post.  There are no words.
runningagain
on 7/24/08 9:57 pm - NY
I agree with one of the posters who said that you truly are an angel.  I wasn't fortunate enough to have known Colleen, but it sounds like she was a wonderful lady.  My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.  Thank you for updating us.  Tammy :-)
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 363 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 489 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 544 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 560 views