Brandy S.
on 8/1/11 1:20 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Hey everyone,
Im new to this forum, I am not 30 yet but its coming up in Feb so I didnt see much point in going on the "20s" forum.
I am from Ontario Canada, I will be having my surgery on sept 26th.  Looking for some Buddies!!! :)
Hope everyone is Great !

-Brandy
Brandyyy  
Jrzyboriqua
on 8/3/11 3:24 am - East Windsor, NJ
Hey Brandy

Welcome to OH!  I'm also looking for buddies so feel free to add me.  I'll be having my surgery on 9/6!!!  So excited :D
heatherambrosia
on 8/7/11 10:47 am - GA
Likewise here.... 30 y/o living in Georgia. I'm about 3 weeks post op, and feel free to add me. Also, I'm on FB quite a bit if you want to find me there. Heather Garcia.

Best of luck to you both! This isn't without challenges, but it's much easier than struggling with our weight for another 15 years!
SW 343, Current below, Goal 160 & to start a family!11978920
EmilyUT
on 8/22/11 11:37 am - UT
Hi Brandy!

I'm new to the forum, too. Sleeved three months ago and doing great. Good luck on your surgery!

~Emily

nicp28
on 8/30/11 10:08 am - weston, MI
Hi, I'm pretty new here too. I'm in michigan and scheduled for surgery on November 2nd. I am 35 and looking for some people to chat with too.
HolliBeth1
on 9/2/11 11:09 pm - Millbrook, AL
Welcome to ALL the newbies!!!

I am not on this site as much as I was 5 years ago. I am on FB everyday!!! A bit of a FB junkie! I'm under Holli D. in Alabama. Feel free to find me there or add me here!

OH has been phenomenal for me. I have met 3 dear friends on here throughout the years and travel to see them....1st was Marco in Austin, next is Ami in St. Louis and then Debra in Las Vegas.....no one knows what it's like to walk in our shoes & the support along the way is MUCH needed!!!

This is an exciting time to say the least for me and each of you!!!

Holli

Highest~ 267/ Surgery~ 253/Current~133/ GOAL 130
August 31, 2006 ~ Gastric Bypass~December 19, 2008 ~Tuck with muscle repair~December 16, 2009 ~ Tummy Tuck revision (loosened skin as a result of stretch marks), Mons reduction, Mini Inner Thigh Lift, BL/BA to Full C from AA :)~December 18, 2013 ~ Butt Lift and brachioplasty~Completed by Dr. Wang-Ashraf at Artisan Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, Georgia.
"No day, but today", RENT...Johnathan Larson

Kanda S.
on 10/3/11 4:40 am - Westminster, CO
Hi there!

How was your surgery and how are you feeling? I am with you i am looking for some support. You can NOT have enough of that! I hope to talk to you more soon!
Brandy S.
on 10/3/11 1:27 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Hi, I just replied to your post.. I dont really come on this forum so I didnt even notice you commented.
My surgery went fine, I am feeling better everyday.  Getting outside, walking, still sore though .
Brandyyy  
Most Active
Recent Topics