Bandwagoning! -- Friends around my age!

Chelsea M.
on 6/15/11 6:04 am
I've seen that this is a quick, easy way to make OH friends and I'd love to have the support of/ be supportive of as many people as possible. I'm 19 and from outside of Philly! Feel free to add me, comment on my page, message me, whatever! I can't wait to hear from you! :)
If life seems absurd, what you need is some laughter!
                                                                       --Bright Eyes
Diana C.
on 6/15/11 6:06 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 06/28/11 with
Hi chica!  I'm Diana.  I'm 28, married and have a 2 yr old daughter.  I'm having surgery on June 28th.  Ahhh, kinda getting anxious!!  Let's DO THIS ALREADY.  LOL

Btw, I added you.
gizmo113
on 6/16/11 11:02 am - Camby, IN
 Welcome to the site!!! This forum gets slow from time to time but if you ever need anything feel free to message me! 

Follow me on my blog!!! www.fittingmethin.blogspot.com

Diana C.
on 6/19/11 7:45 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 06/28/11 with
I agree with you 100% about this forum getting slow from time to time.  About a month or two ago, I don't remember it being THIS slow.  Am I wrong???
Chelsea M.
on 6/19/11 12:18 pm
Yeah I've actually noticed that there are a bunch of topics that just have no recent posts. It sucks cuz there are some things I'd really like to hear more feedback about. But especially this one, where are all the young people having WLS?!
If life seems absurd, what you need is some laughter!
                                                                       --Bright Eyes
Diana C.
on 6/20/11 4:22 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 06/28/11 with
LOL, I totally agree.  Where did they all go?!?!?
MsAReed86
on 6/17/11 4:28 am - IL
Hey Lady!!!
Welcome to OH! I'm Andrea Reed, I'm 25 and am the proud mother of a 5 year old son. My surgery is scheduled for July 12th, and I am so anxious! Also come join us on facebook group WLS.

Solon
on 6/23/11 9:19 am - Arkadelphia, AR
Hi ladies!

I am 29 - Having surgery on the 28th of June (RNY Laparoscopic)~!

Anyone needs someone to talk to I am available... I am having RNY and my GF had Lap Band. I have done hundreds of ours of research on both if you need someone to share ideas w/ or bounce ideas off of I am here!

Anyway - Good Luck to all!

Solon
~ Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.        
Diana C.
on 6/24/11 10:43 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 06/28/11 with
Hi Solon! I'm having surgery on June 28th as well.  RNY too.  My hubby is having the sleeve on July 19th.  Welcome, welcome!!
LeahBea
on 6/27/11 2:09 am
VSG on 05/31/11 with
Hey I'm Leah! I'm 24 and I had a VSG on May 31st. If you have any questions or have anything you wanna talk about let me know. I'm pretty open about all things having to do with my journey to surgery and after. Let me konw if you need anything

Leah

Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 512 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2291 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4169 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6722 views