Accountability - Saturday

Not the Same Dawn
on 7/10/10 12:14 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
What a day. We found a radiator to fix my car but it was two hours away..and all that gas! So we found one a bit more expensive locally but it's been too hot for dh to even work on the car in the garage. 108 is just too warm. It's down below 100 degrees now so he's out there sweating to get the new radiator on there..I'm so lucky and blessed to have a mechanic on staff..And he works for hot dogs!

My eats for Saturday:

B: 1/4 serving of protein waffles, sugar free syrup and parkay at about 3 am this morning..I was up early because it was warm and someone was driving around the neighborhood in a big truck..

2B: 1/4 serving of protein waffles, reduced fat peanut butter, sugar free honey and a banana (this screwed up my carb numbers ALL DAY)

2 bottles (24 oz each) water

3B: a new breakfast skillet at denny's...I wasn't really impressed. The sausage was over cooked.
2 bottles (24 oz each) water
L: no lunch. I took a nap!

D: Hebrew Nationals all Beef Frank on a Nature's Own low carb 100% whole wheat bun. sauerkraut, hot dog relish..yummo. I've been craving sauerkraut this last month..funny how I crave different food!

Dessert: 24 oz protein iced coffee..I thought I'd increase my protein and put the carbs lower but turns out there are just as many carbs in my protein powder as there is protein..hmmm. gonna need to rethink this one..I got all my vitamins and all my water (120 ounces)

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1457
Fat: 58.6
Carbs: 148.1
Protein: 105.4

I'm so tired! It might be the carbs talking but I think because of the heat and not sleeping last night..I will be headed to bed here as soon as the sun is down enough to let me sleep..

How did your Saturday stack up? have a great sunday.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 7/10/10 12:43 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Wow; I would melt in that heat! My husband is a mechanic too!I slept through my morning run time this morning, bummer because now I have to run tomorrow all alone!
0900-protein drink
1230-1/2 hamburger from red robin
1800-inside of a natural soft taco from Taco Time and a few mexi fries
1900-1 serving chocolate covered raisons
all my water and such
something later I am sure,or else I will have the shakes from those raisons!
Mary
dreamgirl119
on 7/10/10 8:00 pm, edited 7/10/10 8:13 pm - Lansdowne, PA
Started off my day on a positive note...was up @ 5:30am, showered and in the gym by 7am.  Had a fantastic workout and out by 8:00am.  I wanted to stay longer, but I was kind of dragging and I figured no since in pushing it.  When I got back home by Duchess was lying by the door in wait so I took her over to the park and then to the groomer's.

When I got back home..I didn't realize I was go tired and wiped out so I crashed for about three hours.  Got a phone call that I was having company...the grands.  While my eating was off I'm not going to totally beat myself up because pizza was NOT IN THE GAME PLAN.

My menu...

EM - Chocolate Protein Shake
B -    Turkey Bacon w/Spinach Pepperjack Cheese Omelet
L -     (8) Peel & Eat Shrimp
D -    Papa John's Pizza - The Works
S -    Mike & Ike Candy (forgot about those)

Calories 1287  Carbs 134g  Fat 35g  Protein 103g

I know I'll have a better day on Sunday.
Dreamgirl119
special kay
on 7/10/10 11:18 pm - Ladson, SC
I had a really nice Saturday. My best friend and I went to the beach for a morning swim. We stayed for about 2 hours. After that, my daughter and I went to a couple thrift stores to get her stuff for camp next week. She goes to a christian camp every year and it's out in BFE on an old Indian reservation. It's lots of red clay, dirt and mud. I am sick of throwing news clothes away so this year, we are sticking to thrift stores. Later we had dinner with my parents then I went out to a club with friends

Breakfast: 
1 medium pancake w/ SF syrup
1 egg scrambled with cheese
3 strips of bacon
8 oz FF milk

Snack: 
Protein fruit smoothie from Smoothie King

Lunch: 
2 big thick slices of leftover roast beef
cucumber slices w/ ff Italian
12 oz SF great value brand drink

Dinner: 
Grilled chicken breast w/ lots of hot sauce
Steamed broccoli
1/2 piece of garlic bread
Can of diet coke

Snack: 
1/2 Cup of NSA  Butter pecan ice cream

Snack: 
2 light beers
20 oz bottle of water
     ~*Kay*~

450/388/173/175   
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/Special-Kay/ <~~ Look!! 

Miss Candace
on 7/12/10 5:10 am - San Jose, CA
My BFF treated us to a SPAAAHHH-CATION weekend at an ULTRA SWANK hotel & spa.
The deal was - she got the room, we split the "Girls gotta get-a-way weekend pkg" (spa treaments ), & I got dinner.
Suffice it to say (since we're both on diets right now - shes doing the low cal & im doing the low carb), ALL BETS WERE OFF **diet wise** FOR THE WEEKEND!

But get this... I brought along some lovely hors d' oeuvres.
(fresh vine ripened sliced tomato, basil, & CHEESE STICK hors d' oeuvres w/ a touch of garlic olive oil drizzled on top, & sprinkle of black pepper & garlic powder. Looked similar to this:

THEN i hooked up some ham rolls made w/ green onions & low fat cream cheese spread over a slice of deli ham. take teh onion & roll it in the cream cheese & ham like this: 
 - but not so much cream cheese as is in the pic.
YUM!! I also threw together a little fresh fruit tray - great for her low cal - not so great for my low carb. but thats OK. Im sure a few slices of plum & nectarine didnt hurt... 
lol my BFF said i REALLY need to go in to catering b/c i am off the hook w/ the hors d' oeuvres  She knew she didnt have to worrry about any of that -I'd have it covered w/ the chilled chard & vodka/cran to boot! its just something that i love to do & i was SO HAPPY when i figured out that these hors d' oeuvres were actually HEALTHY & low carb/low cal!

Thats about it though LOL!!!! The rest of the weekend is off limits & I didnt bother tracked anything.
I had a juicy rib eye for dinner saturday night.

The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.     

Most Active
Recent Topics