Recent Posts

ZiggyZiggler
on 2/11/11 11:28 am - Everett, WA
Topic: RE: Flailing and asking for support
Hi,

Just wanted to thank you for your reply...my outlook was so gloomy I didn't expect anyone would reply...I'm doing better and am going to make an effort to log on here at least once a day...

Thanks again!!
Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 2/10/11 7:22 am, edited 3/8/11 8:14 am
DS on 09/27/23
Topic: UPDATED EVENT INFORMATION!
Yay! 

We're so happy to be able to announce the OH event dates and locations!  It was really tough on me to keep my mouth shut! Now we can all spread the word! 

Schedule:

Bellevue, WA          July 15-16             Hyatt Bellevue
New Orleans          Sept 9-10              Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel, French Quarter
Long Island, NY      Oct 21-22             Sheraton Hotel, Long Island at Hauppauge

http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/ for info and tickets! 

We are offering new speakers, new topics, a photo booth for unlimited photos of you and your friends, a member fashion show and much more!  Please visit the Community tab on our website and click on Events in the drop down menu for more information and the blue ticket sales link!  We will update this area as the event speaker list grows! Watch for discount codes!

There will also be CE courses offered on the Friday of each event for professionals, so watch for the registration link.

FASHION SHOW INFORMATION:

One of our OH leaders has generously offered her time again to coordinate the fashion show!  Please PM susu329 so you can send in your pictures and get signed up! Everyone has so much fun with this, and you can show off and get lots of pictures taken!  You may even show up in the magazine!

See you there!  
Kim 
Susan O.
on 2/9/11 9:41 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Topic: R U a good photographer??
I'm looking for someone to help me out at a special event for my support group in Tacoma/Parkland on March 28th. Please PM me if you are a good photographer that needs some exposure (no pun intended), but willing to work for free!
Thanks!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

heathermc44
on 2/9/11 9:21 am - Bremerton, WA
Topic: RE: DS at Madigan?
I would start with your primary care manager whereever you receive your care and see if they will put in a referral for you.  I don't know anything about revisions but I would definately start there. I had my surgery (VSG) at Madigan and was very pleased with the care I received.   Good luck!

kelly_hope
on 2/8/11 8:47 am - Marysville, WA
Topic: RE: WLS support group in Marysville!
Excellent! I drove by the address and it's super close. Can't wait to meet you all! :D
 KELLY RNY  34yo 5'5" HW 288 SW 274 CW 188 GW 140

kelly_hope
on 2/8/11 8:46 am - Marysville, WA
Susan O.
on 2/8/11 3:09 am, edited 2/14/11 2:40 pm - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Topic: OH Event Bellevue WA
Yes! July 15 &16 at the Hyatt in Bellevue. Come to the Thru Thick N' Thin Support Group meeting on Feb.28th to receive more information! If out of the area, please sign up on our group page for more info and updates.

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

jennay
on 2/7/11 10:06 pm
Topic: RE: WLS support group in Marysville!
Hi Kelly- we are definitely meeting in March 6-7 pm, first Thursday (see original post for address). Looking forward to meeting you! We are a small laid back group, full of encouragement (and support) for eachother... see you in March!
Diamonds-r-4ever
on 2/7/11 6:13 pm - Winlock, WA
Topic: DS at Madigan?
I would like to know if I can get a revision to a ds from and rny at madigan? If I can do I have to continue all medical care there? I live in Winlock and it really a long drive. If I get sick and it doesn't have to do with wls I really don't want to drive up there and spend the whole day.
Otherwise I need to look for a civilian Dr. that takes triCare. I have gained too much weight back in a year and am really starting to get  depressed. Thanks for reading. I am a retired Army  wife. God Bless all.    Wanda
Most Active