Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/11 6:31 pm - Olympia, WA
Katie M.
on 4/7/11 9:15 am - WA
Topic: RE: Need help finding a support group
Hi there - check out www.pacificnutritionwellness.com
I work for the Bariatric Program at Puget Sound Surgical Center and we partner with Pacific Nutrition & Wellness to provide our aftercare programs whi*****lude support groups!

What surgery did you have??

Katie!
JCFithen
on 4/6/11 11:15 pm
Topic: Need help finding a support group

Hello I'm new to this site and I need help finding an in-person support group around Everett.  I had my surgery in Sept. 2009 and was doing pretty well after many complications then I had a few traumatic things happen in my life and have hit a brick wall.  I feel like seeing other WLS success stories and hearing what people have to say would help me out a lot. Thank you, JC

Sandy69
on 4/6/11 4:01 am - Fort Lewis, WA
Topic: Had my surgery on the 21st of March at Madigan
Hello everybody, had my labproscopic RNY on March 21st and I am feeling fine. I am now 3 weeks post-op and everything seems to be going well. I started to take my chewable supplements last week after I had talked to the Surgeon and he said to go ahead with it. At first I was very scared about getting this surgery but now I think it was the best decision that i ever made. If somebody would ask me if I would do it again the answer would be yes!
Specially since I had/have a wonderful surgeon and his team is as great as well.  
SapphireStar
on 4/5/11 11:10 pm - Puyallup, WA
Topic: RE: new to WA boards!
Hi Diane!

Nice to meet you! I'm glad to hear that you are having such great success with your sleeve!!! We should all plan a get together. It would be fun!

Molly
gymmom33
on 4/5/11 12:08 pm - Edgewood, WA
 Hi Jenny~ I wish I was able to go to the convention but we already have camping reservations starting on July 16th over in Chelan. Its our yearly trip and we leave early Saturday morning. I was really considering going too, but forgot it overlaps with our reservations. Hope you guys have fun!

HW 367 Start of liquid diet 342  SW 325  CW 199 GW 160
    Diane
Nascarfanjw
on 4/3/11 4:02 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 08/10/10 with
Hi Diane,
  Nice to see you on the Washington Forum.  I had Roux-ny in August.  I am down 115 lbs since surgery.  I had my surgery on Ft. Lewis.  I live in Lacey, Wa.  Continued success in the future and maybe we will see you at the convention in Seattle this summer.   Jenny

Angie B.
on 4/2/11 2:27 pm - Seaside, OR
Topic: WLS workshop in Portland April 29-30 (posted on OR board also)
   Anyone going to the Doing the Daily Apps workshop in Portland at the end of this month?  I went to the one they did in the fall and got lots of good info, and went home feeling refreshed and encouraged in this journey.  I think my husband and I are both going to go. 
http://doingthedailyapps.com/

HW 321// SW 278//CW 168
netta
on 4/2/11 9:45 am
Topic: Bariartic Surgery Support Group on Ft Lewis,Wash
Bariatric surgery support Group, On Ft. Lewis in Tacoma Wash.This is a patient led support group,by persons having Bariatric surgeries offered at Madigan,we offer support,Understanding Questions Answered,within the Military community,we also offer clothing exchanges and surgery friendly potlucks.We are at The ACS Building(Army Community Services) at 12th and Liggett,across from waller Hall where you get your ID cards,we meet every Thursday evening 5-7 pm.POC 253-535-0587,this is a very good group for any military families

REDD

Most Active