on 5/1/11 11:22 pm - Edgewood, WA
Topic: RE: I'm New
 sure!

HW 367 Start of liquid diet 342  SW 325  CW 199 GW 160
    Diane
Amy R.
on 4/28/11 9:40 pm
You know what?  I can't remember.  I'll have to ask her. Is it okay if I direct her to yours if she does?
gymmom33
on 4/28/11 2:24 pm - Edgewood, WA
 that is VERYstrange!! What a coincidence!!! Does she have an OH profile?? 

HW 367 Start of liquid diet 342  SW 325  CW 199 GW 160
    Diane
Amy R.
on 4/27/11 7:49 pm
Oh, and Hi, HeartluvR.  Welcome to OH!  Wish I could help you but I know nothing about Mexico or financing for surgeries there.  Diane had the best suggestion. 

Do you know which surgery you are having, or are you still researching?
Amy R.
on 4/27/11 7:40 pm, edited 4/27/11 7:42 pm
Hijack: Hi Diane! You wouldn't believe how much you look like my sis-in-law, Shannah. She had the VSG last year and has lost right about the same amount of weight as you have. Believe it or not, she also lives in Edgewood AND her Doc is Srikanth! Weird, huh?

edited for spelling =)
Amy R.
on 4/27/11 7:36 pm
Topic: RE: Hi all.
Hope your surgery was successful yesterday - sorry I didn't catch this until now.

Welcome to OH! It would be great to meet you sometime IRL (after you recover from your big owie, of course).

Take care of yourself and heal soon! =)
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 4/27/11 5:58 am - WA
jcheryld
on 4/26/11 11:41 pm
Topic: RE: Hi all.
Congrats on your surgery today! Wishing the best for you today
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

canonico
on 4/25/11 9:48 pm - WA
Topic: RE: Had my surgery on the 21st of March at Madigan
 I had my surgery at Madigan also on Feb11,2011. Usually you stay 2 or 3 days. I had the sleeve which is less complicated than your surgery.  You may stay a day or 2 more.  It pretty much depends on the person and how well they recover.  There is a room that you can go into to use the computer but the internet on your computer will not work.  But you will want to walk around so getting up and walking to the room to use the computer is a good thing.  Most of the rooms are set up for 2 people.  Sometimes you can get lucky and not have a roomate. The only downfall is if they place you in a room with a roommate that can eat anything it can suck because you cant. Good luck!!

carriemeaway
on 4/25/11 9:51 am - Spanaway, WA
Topic: Hi all.
Hi everyone! I am scheduled to have my surgery on Wednesday at Madigan. My surgeon is Dr. Martin and I am having the duodenal switch. I'm nervous and excited and happy to have found this message board for Washington folks. It's comforting knowing that there are people nearby who have gone through the same sort of things.

I hope to get to know some of you and maybe get to meet some of you at support groups, etc.
Carrie
HW     -   SW    -    CW     -  GW
361  357  237 

Most Active