Recent Posts

Taniejay
on 3/20/15 9:31 am
Topic: RE: Insurance Question again

I have Molina, but yes, I had my surgery on Xmas Eve and at that time, it actually went through Provider One, not Molina and I have heard they have made some changes.

wdp1015
on 3/9/15 3:41 am
Topic: Fife Support Group

This is a reminder that the Fife Support Group meets this Tuesday March 10th.  We meet at The Poodle Dog restaurant in Fife at 6:30.  You can find us in the private room located between the kitchen and the bar.  There will not be a clothing exchange this month.  I hope to see you there.

Wendy

Hislady
on 2/12/15 5:46 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Insurance Question again

You will need to contact them and ask them no one here can know that, each policy is different.

Drgnqueen
on 2/11/15 4:41 pm
Topic: Insurance Question again

Has anyone had gastric bypass within the last 6 months with Amerigroup (Medicaid) insurance?

Hislady
on 2/11/15 4:12 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Question

Only your insurance company can tell you that.

Drgnqueen
on 2/10/15 6:39 pm
Topic: Question

Does anyone know if you can go out of state to have gastric bypass when on amerigroup insurance?

wdp1015
on 2/8/15 2:49 am
Topic: Fife Support TUESDAY 2/10

Fife group meets Tuesday, February 10th at 6:30.  Poodle Dog Restaurant at 6:30pm. It's an even month so we will be having a clothing exchange. Bring in your old items to donate and find something new. 

Wendy

Hislady
on 1/30/15 2:35 pm - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Just scheduled my revision.

You might post this on the DS forum this site doesn't ,get much traffic.

canonico
on 1/28/15 4:17 am - WA
Topic: Just scheduled my revision.

I had the Gastric Sleeve Feb 5,2010. I am going in on Feb 20,2015 to have a revision to the Duodenal Switch at Madigan. Has anyone had a revision done at Madigan?

Hislady
on 1/26/15 9:17 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Support groups in/near Vancouver?

I know there is one at Peacehealth hospital thru bariatric surgeons Paul Daly and Leslie Cagle. I'm sure there are others in Portland OR right across the river so you should find someone to join up with!

Most Active