Recent Posts

merrillee
on 12/7/12 9:27 am - Seattle, WA
RNY on 12/03/12
Topic: RE: Got a DATE!

Hey all,

Had my RNY on Monday the 3rd. Was a little more complicated and had to stay in the hospital,  Had scarring and adhesions on my stomach and liver from the band.  So they had to do some repair of my liver. Had to fix yet another hernia in my bellybutton.  Yuk.   Spent an extra two days in intensive care, blood transfusion and platelets.  Been poked and prodded so many times, I lost count. BUT!  Finally got home today and feeling really good. 

Just glad it's over.  My honey is taking good care of me and we have friends coming over tonite.

Onward!

Merrillee

merrillee
on 11/26/12 7:05 am - Seattle, WA
RNY on 12/03/12

Thank you!

What a ride....

Merrillee

merrillee
on 11/26/12 7:05 am - Seattle, WA
RNY on 12/03/12

Hey Kelly!

Thanks!  Looks like you've done very well with the band.  So happy for you!  Did you know that Debbie and Dave moved back a couple weeks ago?  They are on the Peninsula....somewhere...LOL

Take care.

Merrillee

kakkling
on 11/26/12 6:07 am - Tac, WA

The 3rd will be before here before you know it. What a great way to start the New Year! l am so happy for you!

YEAH!!!!!

Kelly

Susan O.
on 11/26/12 5:10 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with

Oh Merrillee, I am so happy for you!! Merry Christmas!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

reneemosley
on 11/24/12 11:11 am - WA
VSG on 05/21/12
merrillee
on 11/21/12 9:16 am - Seattle, WA
RNY on 12/03/12
Topic: Got a DATE!

After losing my band two years ago, gaining back a LOT of my weight, going through the 6 month supervised diet, etc. etc. etc.  I AM APPROVED for Roux en Y bypass!  DATE is December 3 with Dr. McMahon at Swedish in downtown Seattle! 

Here we go!!!!

Merrillee

Fr33P4m
on 11/19/12 12:21 pm
RNY on 12/04/12 with
Topic: RE: Request for lapband or gastric At madigan

Ask you primary Doc for a referral to the Pathways program at Madigan. You may have enough that they will accept you.  Can't hurt to ask.

[Highest: 295] [Surgery Day: 264]  [Goal: 150] ​[Height: 5'61/2"]          

chickenoregg
on 11/13/12 7:18 pm - Portland, OR
RNY on 02/26/13
Topic: RE: Spokane Support Group?
I'm two hours north of Spokane (half hour north of Colville) and I'm just starting the WLS process. I've seen the RN and dietitian. But I am interested in a group. I share a car with my wife, and since we're so remote, a mix of online/ in person meetings might work best for me.

Is there still interest in this?

buffy123
on 11/13/12 8:15 am
Topic: Anyone sleeved at Puget Sound Surgical?

Anyone sleeved at Puget Sound Surgical?  I will be traveling from Portland, OR.

Most Active