Recent Posts

Cristin S.
on 12/15/09 9:38 pm - North Texas, TX
Topic: RE: Clothes swap, anyone?
I also have 2 huge bags of 30/32s that I need to gt rid of. I am down to 24s! I don't know what I am going to do once I get in to 22s. No money for new stuff and no 22s lingering in the back of my closet. It is a nice problem to have. Expensive but nice! 
pam H.
on 12/15/09 3:57 pm - Renton, WA
Topic: RE: Hello everyone Im still here***
Welcome to the loser's bench! Keep sipping on those fluids and walking ! Dehydration is not fun!

MacawMother
on 12/15/09 3:27 pm
Topic: RE: Clothes swap, anyone?
I'd love to know if there is some sort of thing!  I just had surgery but before I lost my pre-op weight I wore a 28 and I have lost more (haven't weighed since surgery) so I'm probably a 26 now because my clothes are loose.  So, if you find anything out I'd like to know! 
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
Jenny A.
on 12/15/09 2:32 pm - WA
Topic: Clothes swap, anyone?
Hey all,

I have two big boxes of size 32s and 30s that I need to get rid of. I'm in 28 right now and I really need some 26s! A lot of my stuff is pretty much new - I have two pairs of jeans from Avenue (size 30 and 32) that still have tags!!

Anyone interested in my stuff or have smaller stuff they want to pass on?  I'm in Seattle, but would drive a ways for some quality free clothes.

Thanks!
Jenny

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

Weights: highest = 520; before pre-op diet = 510; day of surgery = 494; goal = >200
Check out my blog -
My Life with Sleevey. And add me as a friend to see my pics!
KimJo
on 12/15/09 12:56 pm - Lacey, WA
Topic: Tomorrow is the day!!!!
I have surgery tomorrow @ 8:45!!!! Yeah I so cant wait!
pnw
on 12/15/09 11:11 am - Vashon, WA
 Hi Steve - sorry I have not checked in.  I told Lori my PC at work will no longer load the site and when I get home I am pretty tired.  

Happy to read you are doing well.  Sounds like you're having a gas at your house

9 hours!!! wow you have some toxins to cleanse my friend.  Drink tha****er.  I was on for 2 hours and I know that was a bear to rid my gut and body of.  

You should start feeling better every day now.  I bet you're happy you took the time off.  Use it well.

Keep us posted.

Mary
Vashon
Think of where you've been ~ Dream of where you are going
Share your goals with others and pay it forward.

Judy O.
on 12/15/09 10:09 am - Tacoma (Parkland), WA
Topic: Rosie's One of Us!!
Rosie's husband called me at 2:30 today to say that Rosie's DS surgery was over and that everything had gone well. She is minus her gall bladder, appendix, 85% of her stomach, and has had her hiatal hernia repaired! What a day!  I know Rosie has talked to several of you in preparation for her surgery, so I thought I'd let you all know everything went fine.  Judy
MacawMother
on 12/15/09 4:14 am
I'm with ya on the liquid diet.  Oiya... the protein drinks do a number on my teeth and gums!   Yuck!  Need to brush after every drink it's so nasty!   It's hard to get in the water, for me anyway.  I don't make the requirement but I'm pretty good with getting in about 80 grams of protein which is still less than they want but I feel good about it!  I was so excited to have a new option of the Optifit Creamy Chicken Soup.  It's just enough to keep me from going nuts with all the sweet stuff.  Hang in there, we'll get better with each day! 
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
Udamnskippy
on 12/15/09 12:15 am - Port Orchard, WA
Been having trouble with my DSL connection to get back to you. Took my third shower post op and got out of the bathroom and the whole house really stunk to me it was like a wave of scents that was new to me...I guess Im getting into Ketosis sp? The weakness and fatigue feeling is getting to me this morn. I am watching my fluids in and out .Feeling flabby in legs and the sides of belly. I dont know about the rest of you but I need to get some food in me soon Its been too long on a liquid diet!!   Steve
Steve          
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/09 12:07 pm - .., WA
I'm glad your both ok :) For me the beginning was a huge challenge. I wish we could just all fast forward to 2 weeks out.

Happy healing, rest, walk and sip.
Most Active