Recent Posts

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/17/09 7:00 am
Topic: RE: Clothes swap, anyone?
Be careful thinking the elastic will keep them up - I have had my pants pulled right off of me by just putting a roll of quarters in the pocket.

Of course it was outdoors, so all my neighbors could see.
Megan_1984
on 12/16/09 6:48 pm
Topic: RE: DS at madigan
Yep - Madigan does it lap - I'm scheduled to have it done myself on Jan. 26th! Good luck - once you get started it all goes by pretty quickly!
~ Megan

Judy O.
on 12/16/09 1:17 pm - Tacoma (Parkland), WA
Topic: RE: Rosie's One of Us!!
I will pass all comments on to Rosie. I talked to her today and she is feeling groggy, but very relieved it's all over. The lucky girl gets to go home today.
vitalady
on 12/16/09 1:13 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Yay! Tell her hi for me!

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

LisaAnn
on 12/16/09 12:11 pm - WA
Topic: RE: Tomorrow is the day!!!!
Congratulations!! I pray for a speedy and unevntful recovery!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

LisaAnn
on 12/16/09 12:07 pm - WA
Topic: RE: DS at madigan
Yes, they do perform the DS at Madigan, and they do them lap and open, depending on your particular situation.

Congrats on your group session!!! Hope time flies for you!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

jyeargin
on 12/16/09 8:08 am - Puyallup, WA
Topic: DS at madigan
Do you know if they are able to perform lap ds' at madigan or if they are open? I have my group session Jan 7th......
Udamnskippy
on 12/16/09 6:23 am - Port Orchard, WA
Rest up and repair my fellow SRIKIE !!!  Its gonna be a rough few days....  all will be well. Steve
Steve          
Udamnskippy
on 12/16/09 2:07 am - Port Orchard, WA
Topic: RE: Hello everyone Im still here***
Thank you Pam. I so badly want to get some thing of substance in my hollow aching stomach.Its kind of sureal because it seems that the fat I wore for all these years was strategicly held in place handsomely  on my masculine frame .... Now!!! Im lookking like a weebol ! It has all fallen to my waist line!!! looks like Im being rolled  with a rolling pin. Today is one week postop as usual Im expecting too much..   Merry Christmas.... Steve
Steve          
(deactivated member)
on 12/16/09 12:20 am - .., WA
Topic: RE: Clothes swap, anyone?
Do you guys have a consignment store near you? That may be a way to recoup some cash. I plan to check them out soon. I figure I can keep the shirts for a bit, but my pants are falling off. I have already added elastic. It did help for a bit but no longer.
Most Active