Merrilou Gronholdt
on 12/17/09 10:48 pm - WA
Topic: Happy Holidays!
Just a note to say "Happy Holidays"

Merrilou
Jenny A.
on 12/17/09 3:28 pm - WA
Topic: RE: Clothes swap, anyone?
Sounds awesome! I have some great stuff. Seriously. And I would LOVE to get a little cash for it.

Where in Seattle do you work?

Jenny

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

Weights: highest = 520; before pre-op diet = 510; day of surgery = 494; goal = >200
Check out my blog -
My Life with Sleevey. And add me as a friend to see my pics!
lovingmylife
on 12/17/09 12:39 pm - Federal Way, WA
Topic: Supervised diets?
 I just started the supervised diets (again!) and have 5 more to go!  I feel like I got some valuable information but it all seems overwhelming! I first started last summer and met with his PA and now there is another person to meet with. Sounds silly but I guess I got used to the first gal...change is not my favorite thing I guess LOL!
Any tips or inspiration? I could use it! Just joined so I'll post some more stuff soon.Thanks everybody, it's fun to see all the progress!

-Lovingmy(new)life
KARA_TOP
on 12/17/09 12:19 pm - richland, WA
Topic: RE: TriCities WLS Support Nov/Dec Meetings
I went but the library was closed and no one was there

All time highest: 370
Started this process: 343
Day of surgery: 281
Current: 150
Goal: 140'ish
Wow thats alot of info
beautifully_broken27
on 12/17/09 11:35 am
Topic: RE: Clothes swap, anyone?
Hello everyone,

I currently wear 30-32 (I am pre-op).  I would be willng to meet up with you to see the clothes and would be willing to work out a price for the clothes that fit....this way you could have some money for some new clothes?  Let me know if you are interested and we can connect.  I live in Spanaway but work in Seattle so I am free to meet anywhere.

Emily
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/17/09 7:23 am
Topic: RE: Duodenal switch surgeons in washington?
I think Dr Srikanth, and Dr Oh (yep, just like the web site) are the DS docs for WA. I wish they were here back when I was researching surgeries.

Unless your military - they apparently have the DS at Madigan too.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/17/09 7:12 am
Topic: RE: Xpost Importance of water.. are you drinking enough?
I love this. As someone who has been plagued by kidney stones her entire adult life, it's just a few more reasons to keep up with the water!
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/17/09 7:08 am
Topic: RE: Hello everyone Im still here***
Welcome to the losers bench!

If the gassy/fartyness continues, it can help to add pro-biotics as soon as you do pills ok. It sounds like your doing great otherwise.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 12/17/09 7:03 am
Topic: RE: Rosie's One of Us!!
How wonderful she is now on the losers bench!

I'm also glad to hear that Dr S gets rid of those pesky gall bladder and appendix while he's in there. That will likely save her some trouble.
Most Active