Recent Posts

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/18/10 1:01 pm - Buckley, WA
Topic: RE: Pls say a little prayer for me
It is always stressful by the time you get to your day , no matter how ready you are . I was a wreck . But , I wasn't afraid of the surgery . I knew it was going to change my life for the better . I was worried I hadn't gotten everything done . All of the little details , you know . This time tomorrow you'll be flying high on the meds & all of the worry will be over . Good vibes being sent your way ~~~~

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/18/10 12:56 pm - Buckley, WA
Topic: RE: I'm in the Jan/feb OH magazine
Thanks Nicki .

QueenB98059
on 1/18/10 12:31 pm - RENTON, WA
Topic: Pls say a little prayer for me
Hello Everyone:

I am scheduled for my surgery tomorrow Jan 19 in the morning. Please say a little prayer for me. I am petrified and have been on an emotional roller coaster ride the whole day.

Thank you all.
Queenie
QueenB98059
on 1/18/10 12:28 pm - RENTON, WA
Topic: RE: My Mom passed away... warning...LONG
Helen:

I am so sorry to hear the passing of your Mom. You have always been here for us and now we are here for you to provide prayers, support, and encouragement.

Queenie
Nicki H.
on 1/18/10 8:58 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Topic: RE: I'm in the Jan/feb OH magazine
How exciting!  Congrats!!

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/18/10 7:51 am - Buckley, WA
Topic: RE: Heard from Amy?
Hopefully Amy will read your post , Nikki . I hope all is okay .

Nicki H.
on 1/18/10 7:35 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
I totally agree.  I wouldn't have thought anything about it until another OH member who I am friends with on facebook asked if I had heard from her.  She said she has e-mail and called with no return. I know she was struggling with some medical issues....hope she's ok:)

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/18/10 7:29 am - Buckley, WA
Topic: Haiti
I heard on TV today that Starbucks is donating $1,000,000.00 for the people of Haiti . They are also going to accept donations at their stands . The money will go to The Red Cross for Haiti . My local Starbucks didn't have info this PM , but it was a Safeway Starbucks that I went to . A dollar here & there will go a long way .

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/18/10 7:24 am - Buckley, WA
I hope all is okay with Amy . One thing is that after our initial OH obsession , some of us tend to move on to other things . Or if they are like me , they don't feel like they have anything new to say , so they lurk a lot . i check in frequently , but post infrequently . Have you sent her a message ? If not , try that . I'm sure she'd be touched that you are concerned about her .

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/18/10 7:19 am - Buckley, WA
Topic: I'm in the Jan/feb OH magazine
Oh magazine has a new feature called "Across the Art directors desk" . It has 9 photo's , the persons name , WLS type , date of WLS , & weight lost . My picture & info are in the Jan/Feb issue . Mine says 115 pounds lost , but should say 150 pounds lost . They are supposed to print a correction in the next issue . The editor was very apologetic about the error . Kind of exciting for me   .

Most Active