Recent Posts

Billie Jo C.
on 2/20/13 11:59 am, edited 2/20/13 1:26 pm - Spokane, WA
jzwife
on 2/14/13 12:38 am
Topic: RE: Seattle Area Surgeon

You can also try Dr. Hanafy at Barigens Clinic in Kent- 206-592-5000. He does revisions out of Auburn regional. He's very kind, is easy to get into and those who have used him seem to really like him. I was going to use him but was sent out to Madigan for my revision. I have also heard the WLS clinic in Federal Way that you are going to now is very good.

Shotrod64
on 2/10/13 3:22 pm, edited 2/10/13 3:22 pm - Spanaway, WA
Topic: RE: Looking for WLS friendly doc in Spanaway area
Don't feel badly, i didn't see notification and it's been how long now since your reply?! I did change docs but only because the other one was biding time to retirement i believe. I have a younger one now but not sure exactly how he feels about WLS. He offered some kind of diet pills which even that was a surprise to me as i've never had that offered before with any docs. Right now i'm working on getting a numbness issue resolved which i started with the old doc and got nowhere. But i did inform the new one that i was thinking of a revision and what kind etc. Will see i suppose. It's been a little over 4 yrs now since i had the sleeve done. Kent is a drive but not too awful long of one, too bad i didn't see this before as i might of persued him as i hadn't switched docs yet at that time. Thank you so much for the reply and i will keep it in mind as never know, i might change docs again, as much as i hate change.

Hope all worked out for you and you did get or are in the process of getting your revision! Have say WOW 2 hrs? I've never had a doc spend one not alone 2!
TaliTali
on 2/9/13 12:21 am - Sammamish, WA
Topic: RE: Seattle Area WLS Support Group Sat. Feb. 9th 2013

I hope to see some new faces this week! We're a friendly bunch and would like to help you reach your goals.

If you have any questions, please ask me. If you're not comfortable with Meetup you don't have to sign up, use it, or read it at all---just show up and meet with us!

--Tracey

HW ~ SW ~ CW
310 - 291 - 150

Oxford Comma Hag
on 2/7/13 3:19 am
Topic: RE: Fife Support Group

broken heart See you there!

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

DownsizingDanielle
on 2/6/13 10:48 am
Lap Band on 01/22/13

I cant wait for the meeting it will be my first one officially banded!!!

Stacey S.
on 2/6/13 4:34 am - WA

Okay. I'll see you then!

Most Active