Recent Posts

curiousasacat
on 1/21/10 12:45 pm - WA
Topic: RE: My Mom passed away... warning...LONG
You're in my thoughts and prayers, Helen. You're my angel, Helen, and best i can do....  (((((((Helen))))))) Hang in there. Hugs, Kelly
Cathy R.
on 1/21/10 11:58 am - yelm, WA
Topic: RE: Surgery tomorrow at Madigan!
My time will be next Friday with Dr Martin.  I'll be looking for your posts.  You'll be in my thoughts.  Best Wishes!
Cathy R    
millikan01
on 1/21/10 8:02 am
Topic: Dr. Alperovich, Thien Nguyen & Jeffrey Hunter patients HELP ME OUT!!!!

Sooo..I am finding that it is EXTREMELY hard to find a surgeon here for post op care, because most doctors here have liability insurance that wont allow them to treat anyone who they didnt operate on.  Okay, that SUCKS!

So, I called to try and see Dr. Chebli - was denied. Same with Dr. Srikanth.  Saw Dr. Lauter and thought he was a joke - won't be going back to him.

FINALLY got Dr. Alperovich to see me next week, and I made appointments to see Dr. Nguyen and Dr. Jeffrey Hunter as well - just because I don't know which one I will like.  Today was the jackpot day because I found THREE surgeons who will see me post op, and who can possibly help with my vitamin absorption issues.

Any of you who are patients of Dr. Alperovich, Dr. Thien Nguyen, or Dr. Jeffrey Hunter?  Give me your thoughts.   Any of you had any vitamin absorption problems or LONG (3mth) stalls, but you know your pouch is still intact because you cant finish a kids meal still? I NEED YOUR COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

THANKS!!!

RNY 9/24/08
Surgery Weight - 344.4 
Revision to DS 9/22/10
Surgery Weight - 231.0 
Plastics 4/14/11 
Surgery Weight - 211.0
Current Weight - 179.8
Goal Weight - 160.0
I am staring at Ambition, shaking hands with Success, and smiling at Determination - What are YOU doing? *smirk*

"They ON IT cause they WANT IT!"

---tina---
on 1/21/10 5:48 am
Topic: RE: Surgery tomorrow at Madigan!

Your in my thoughts and prayers 

Tina     
1Blessed4life
on 1/21/10 4:41 am
Topic: Surgery tomorrow at Madigan!
I am a little nervous, but waited a long time & flew across thecountry from NJ to have this surgery! I think Im going to take a nap. lol or go have my final meal at Red Robin? haha
Wishes & prayers appreciated. :)

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image 
 HW: 260 / SW: 254 / CW: 140 on 01/15/13 Orig GW: 150             ~Jeremiah 29:11  

Nicki H.
on 1/21/10 3:29 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Topic: RE: Heard from Amy?
Yes.  I think her name on here was Max something.....

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

netta
on 1/21/10 2:51 am
juicyprincess
on 1/20/10 2:37 pm - Tacoma, WA
Topic: RE: CASH LABS
hey, miss u all too! i wont be there for 4 more weeks (done feb 19). bad news, jobs in massage dont usually offer medical insurance, good news once i have an income again, i can afford to at least TRY to buy some. so broke have NADA right now.
asked srikanth and they wanted them all. i will call community health, thanks for the tip..when is the feb meeting?

starting:282
6/25/09: 232.2
Tania I.
on 1/20/10 9:13 am - McChord AFB, WA
Topic: RE: JBLM weight loss surgery supprt group
Is this the same building that houses WIC??
~Tania~  (I'm 5'4")              
Tania I.
on 1/20/10 9:10 am - McChord AFB, WA
Topic: RE: new to the forum madigan ???
Off topic....

Hi Lisa!!! How have you been? Better then last time i saw you I'm sure (we were roomates at Madigan!)

Just wanted to say hello!!!
~Tania~  (I'm 5'4")              
Most Active