Recent Posts

Cheryl N.
on 1/24/10 4:37 am - Des Moines, WA
Topic: RE: I made it under 200!!!
YAYYYYYY!!!!  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Welcome to the onderland!!

Yeah, Dr. L is my surgeon too! 

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

dewy3
on 1/24/10 2:03 am - Rochester, WA
Topic: I made it under 200!!!
I finally made it to below 200 pounds.  I posted a picture in photos section.  Not sure how to post a pictue here on the message board.  I am so thrilled.  I go into Dr Landers on the 3rd of Feb and I am so happy.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/photos/590381/After/005a-jpg /#photo

Nicki H.
on 1/23/10 11:26 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
Topic: RE: Heard from Amy?
She lives about 2 miles from me.  I tried looking her and her DH up in the white pages, no dice.....

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Dapme
on 1/23/10 9:19 am - kingwood, TX
Topic: RE: Heard from Amy?
Amy is MIA..I am looking for her as well!

Amy.....get in touch with us!

Denise
Dapme
on 1/23/10 9:18 am - kingwood, TX
Topic: RE: I'm in the Jan/feb OH magazine
Well Done Kathy...

I will have to check it out!

Denise
millikan01
on 1/23/10 7:50 am
Topic: RE: Dr. Alperovich, Thien Nguyen & Jeffrey Hunter patients HELP ME OUT!!!!
Helen, you're a doll!  Thanks so much, I'll check your page ASAP!  =)
RNY 9/24/08
Surgery Weight - 344.4 
Revision to DS 9/22/10
Surgery Weight - 231.0 
Plastics 4/14/11 
Surgery Weight - 211.0
Current Weight - 179.8
Goal Weight - 160.0
I am staring at Ambition, shaking hands with Success, and smiling at Determination - What are YOU doing? *smirk*

"They ON IT cause they WANT IT!"

cwiller
on 1/23/10 4:47 am - Pasco, WA
Topic: RE: support group?
I don't know . I am from Tri Cities and am looking for one here too.

Christie 

Megan_1984
on 1/22/10 6:06 pm
Topic: RE: Surgery tomorrow at Madigan!
Lots of us getting the DS in the next few weeks! My DS is scheduled first thing Tuesday morning with Dr. Martin. I hope everything went well and that you're recovering quickly! I can't wait to join you! 
~ Megan

QueenB98059
on 1/22/10 4:48 pm - RENTON, WA
Topic: RE: Pls say a little prayer for me
Hello Everyone:

The surgery went well!  Dr. Chang and her medical team at Virginia Mason were fantastic. I cannot give enough praises and thank you to all the 10th floor staff members who took care of me.

Now I'm going crazy trying to meet all the protein and liquid requirements for each day for the next two weeks!  Any suggestions?

And did everyone have to do heparin shots at home?

Queenie
Helen_Anne
on 1/22/10 1:19 pm - Bremerton, WA
Topic: RE: Dr. Alperovich, Thien Nguyen & Jeffrey Hunter patients HELP ME OUT!!!!
I LOVE Dr Hunter... he is kind, knowlegible, great staff, great support groups (ok so I am a little bias).  You can read my husband and my experience with Dr Hunter on my OH page.  If you look up Dr Hunter on OH and read the comments from his patients... you will see that most patients comment on his kindness.

I had a vit D and A issue... but its cleared up now... I took Vit D capsiles... and Bariatric Advantage with A E K D (or something this).

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

Most Active