Recent Posts

Oxford Comma Hag
on 6/3/13 12:48 pm
Topic: RE: Fife Support Group
Some do eat but you don't have to. If I haven't eaten dinner by meeting time I usually get cottage cheese. But we also always have a topic and discussion too. Come on out. Everyone is welcome!

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

amdennis2011
on 6/3/13 12:22 pm - tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/13
Topic: RE: Fife Support Group

Do people eat at the meetings or is just getting together and talking?

Carissa79
on 6/2/13 2:09 am - Wenatchee , WA
Topic: RE: WENATCHEE Support Meeting!
Can I go even
If I didn't use your facility to have my rny surgery?
Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 5/31/13 1:15 am
DS on 09/27/23
Topic: Join us in beautiful sunny California in October

Our 2013 ObesityHelp Annual Conference is in Anaheim, California.  We have an unprecedented line-up of speakers for this event.  Based on members' requests, we have a number of new speakers and some of your favorites to join us. For this Conference, you used your voices to let us know what you wanted and we listened. 

Benefits of attending our OH Conference:

1.  Motivation

2.  Education

3.  Inspiration

4.  Exchange of information with other members, professionals and vendors

5.  Get to know some of our OH staff  members

6.  Meet other OH members, professionals and vendors

7.  Fun

8.  So much laughing that your face will hurt

9.  Vendor samples

10. Opportunity to develop new friendships and re-connect with current friends

11. Walk away with motivation and inspiration for your healthy lifestyle!

The sky is the limit as to the many benefits you'll gain from joining us at our OH Conference.

Speaking of sky - you'll also enjoy the beautiful blue skies of California, visit Disneyland and other popular attractions exclusive to Southern California. 

We hope to see you at our 2013 OH Annual Conference!!

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Sarahlicious
on 5/26/13 12:08 pm - Portsmouth, OH
Topic: Early Bird Registration Ends Tomorrow! Save $25 - ObesityHelp 2013 Anaheim Event

Tomorrow is the final day for Early Bird registration, save $25 and be entered to win some fabulous prizes! If you have friends or support group members who might be interested encourage them to register now! 

Check the link for updated speaker information!http://events.obesityhelp.com/exciting-things-are-happening/

If you are planning on attending, please join our FB Events page for updates and to connect with others who will be attending. https://www.facebook.com/events/163866037105202/  

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

cfidecaro
on 5/23/13 3:44 am - Snohomish, WA
Topic: Weight Gain!

I am almost 6 years out for RNY and a total weight lost of 152 pounds..YAY right.. Well over the course of the last 12 months I have had several life curves that have sent me reeling. From a cheating spouse and a divorce to placing my adult child in a group home for the disabled, it has been a very difficult road. I found myself reaching for my comfort friend of food and have managed to pack back on 35 pounds. I am reaching out for some help advise on how to get back to the program and dump the 35 before it becomes 135. Has anyone re-gained and then had to re-lose? Any advise..words of wisdom..what worked for you??

Oxford Comma Hag
on 5/12/13 11:43 pm
Topic: Fife Support Group
We will meet tomorrow at 6:30 pm at the Poodle Dog. Our meetings are the second Tuesday of the month. Everyone is welcome, so come on out!

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Adrianne_Dawn
on 5/8/13 12:35 am - WA
RNY on 05/21/12
Topic: FB Support Group!

Hi there,

It came to our attention that our surgeon (due to liability issues) has taken our FB support group off their intro paperwork.  We don't want to leave anyone out so if you are in the Seattle area and have Dr. Chebli as your surgeon or even if you have a different Dr and want to talk to fellow WLS folks feel free to finds us FB under "Dr. Chebli's Obesity Surgery Patients". It's a closed group so you won't have to worry about other people on your FB snooping and or finding out info. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/60108646293/

If you have any questions let me know!

Adrianne

Member Services
on 4/22/13 7:35 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: Here it is, the wait is over....

For our 2013 ObesityHelp National Conference in Anaheim, California, OH is proud to announce our Keynote Speaker is.....

TaliTali
on 4/8/13 12:23 pm - Sammamish, WA
Topic: Seattle Area WLS Support Group Sat. April. 13th 2013

It's that time of the month again! No, no that one.. support group time!

If you're in the Seattle area (Seattle, Eastside, Burien, Kent, Renton, Auburn) please join us at the Sizzler in Tukwila (near Southcenter mall). 

This week we're having a discussion about challenges we're experiencing. Whether you are 3 months or 3 years out we all need support and we all have challenges. Come lend your support to those who are in need and get some support for yourself at the same time.

You can sign up for our Meetup group if you'd like and be reminded of the events as they happen as well as RSVP (if you want):

http://www.meetup.com/wls-90

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Tracey

HW ~ SW ~ CW
310 - 291 - 150

Most Active