Recent Posts

Stephanie M.
on 7/10/10 12:14 am
Topic: RE: Post Operative Nutrition Plans
Hi Carrie...did you decide not to change docs?

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

dznydiva
on 7/9/10 10:44 am
Topic: RE: Residency program at the University of WA - plastic surgery
Okay so has anyone had their "girls" done here?  I have only lost about 45lbs so far but I can already tell when I am done losing that I will want my boobs done. They are so sad already.  :o( 

A dream is a wish your heart makes!   DznyDiva
HW 244/SW224/CW164/GW150

Dapme
on 7/9/10 3:17 am - kingwood, TX
Topic: RE: Surgery on Wednesday
I hope your surgery went smooth!

Give us an update when you feel up to it!
Denise
PinkFlamingoes
on 7/8/10 2:55 pm - Buckley, WA
Topic: RE: Residency program at the University of WA - plastic surgery
Hi Holly . When I called initially , I was put on an appt. list . They called in aprox. a month & I got an appt for the next month , or month after . You pay for the consultation , after that all appts (pre-op & post-op) are included in the surgery price . It is a great program . If you have any specific questions , just let me know . Kathy

MeaganJo
on 7/8/10 2:31 pm - Spokane, WA
Topic: RE: back from hospital again
Good to hear you are doing much better but sorry to hear about your dog. We recently gave our big dog (our family protector) to a family member thats house got broke into while he was camping. And apparently he doesn't want to come home he is happy where he is at... He is now spoiled beyond belief and that is a good thing!

My new pouch was born 7/19/10
~meg~
Dickson
on 7/8/10 2:01 pm - Port Orchard, WA
VSG on 07/30/10 with
Topic: RE: Getting Sleeved in 27 Days!
Thanks Hottie!  I keep finding more and more information out there which just makes this decision seem even better!  It really will be here before I know it, I'm going to Hawaii next week for about 12 days then it will be almost time~! Whooohooo.
jcheryld
on 7/8/10 11:02 am
Topic: RE: Getting Sleeved in 27 Days!
Your day will be here before you know it! Congrats ahead of time
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

jcheryld
on 7/8/10 10:51 am
Topic: RE: Seattle walking buddy
I'd love a walking/jogging buddy but I'm down south...
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

jcheryld
on 7/8/10 10:50 am
Topic: RE: Surgery on Wednesday

Hey Nancy,
Welcome to the losers bench! Hope your surgery was a success!

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

mercedes19762003
on 7/8/10 5:14 am - Seattle, wa
Topic: Seattle walking buddy

Anyone in the Seattle area interested in walking with me?  I am just over a year out and finding it hard to motivate myself to exercise more.  I have the energy just not the motivation.  I am near Greenlake but dont mind driving closer to you.  Just let me know.  :)

-Christina

Most Active