Recent Posts

hipswishingvinegarball
on 3/6/14 2:39 pm
Topic: RE: Maryjane 5 months after

Vacation already happen? How was it?

I don't see a problem with smoking or vaping mj, unless you are one that gets unreasonable munchies and might dump (assuming you had RNY). 

Oxford Comma Hag
on 2/11/14 4:43 am
Topic: RE: The Meltaways meet in Fife 1/14

Sorry, Amy, notifications are not working for me, so I am answering you really late. Yes, we still meet at the Poodle Dog. We are meeting tonight, in fact. It is always the second Tuesday of the month. Everyone is welcome, so come on out if you feel like it.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Hislady
on 2/2/14 9:05 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Maryjane 5 months after

Just be very careful not about the surgery but about the pot, it may be legal here but the interpretation of the law varies greatly and I'd hate to see your vacation ruined.

Rayman1990
on 1/28/14 12:54 am
Topic: Maryjane 5 months after

Hello,

I am going on vacation to Washington State where they just legalized MJ. I was wondering if any who has had The gastric bypass has smoked since there own surgery. If so how long did you wait until you did smoke. Now im going with my girlfriend and i know she want me to do it with her. However if i find a lot of people saying it caused  them health problems then i will for sure not be doing it.. Please let me know if you have tried since your surgery. Thank you

PS. It will only be like once or twice then i wont be smoking again. Its just to try it. 

KevinBacon
on 1/24/14 3:15 am
VSG on 03/10/14
Susan O.
on 1/22/14 10:13 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Topic: TTNT Support Group Jan 27th

Start your new year out right! Attend the Thru Thick N' Thin support group meeting on Monday, January 27th, 5:30-7:30 pm at the Pierce County Fire Station #61, 114th Ave & A Street, Parkland. Please come in the back door (off Violet Meadows St,). Looking forward to seeing you!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Amy R.
on 1/14/14 1:51 am
Topic: RE: The Meltaways meet in Fife 1/14

Exactly where in Fife do you meet?  Is it still the Poodle Dog?

Member Services
on 1/13/14 12:51 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: Remembering OH in 1998 and Now

We encourage you to join us as we celebrate ObesityHelp in 1998 and now.  Many members will remember the screens shown in this video and will enjoy the walk down memory lane.  If you're new, you'll like the strides and successes we've had during our 16 years with our members. 

Please like and share on the video from our OH Facebook page. 

We proudly present "Making the Journey Together for 16 Years" . . . . . . . .

Oxford Comma Hag
on 1/12/14 10:47 pm
Topic: The Meltaways meet in Fife 1/14
We meet at 6:30 pm. Everyone is welcome.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Teri Turner
on 1/11/14 2:58 pm - WA
Topic: FieldMouse seeks Northstar (online) Support Group

They have a monthly group run by a counselor, but would I'd like to have another way of keeping in touch. A month is to long to go.

Teri

Most Active