kittykatzmom
on 9/26/10 10:04 am - Mason co., WA
Topic: RE: Panni at Madigan
WELL.......LOL  how do I get a hernia??????lol

~Cindy~

Forevrtaja
on 9/26/10 5:38 am
Topic: RE: Panni at Madigan
I'm not sure what the wait time is, but I do know if you have a hernia it's quicker.  Are you looking to have General Surgery do it or Plastics?  I had Gen Surg do mine, but I also had a hernia and another issue.

Good Luck to you!  I hope you get the answers your looking for and have that panni soon.
I am not saying good-bye to food, but just setting new boundaries in our relationship 

HW/SW/CW/GW
404/387/212/199
Fleur de Lis TT with Hernia repair 8/20/2010.  13 lbs of skin removed!
Susan O.
on 9/25/10 7:54 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Topic: Thru Thick N' Thin Support Group
Support, encouragment and friends available to all WLS patients or those wanting support for weight loss. No children under 18 please.
Monday, Sept 27th (and every 4th Monday of the month) from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Fire Station on 114th & A St., Tacoma (Parkland). Take the Pacific Ave/Hwy 7 exit south off Hwy 512, Go south 2 blocks and turn left. Enter through the back door.
See you soon!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Mrs-stick
on 9/23/10 10:13 am - Orting, WA
kittykatzmom
on 9/23/10 7:16 am - Mason co., WA
Topic: Panni at Madigan
Just a quick question....
Is any else having trouble getting their panni done at Madigan?  I was told after my surgery in April of 08 that in a yr. I could have it done, Now it seems I am getting the run around and was told yesterday it could be up to 2 yrs from now.   WTF......  Getting VERY frustrated.

~Cindy~

slimmingdown1lastti
me

on 9/23/10 6:09 am
Topic: Dr. Gavin Dry?
Has anybody worked with him? I am looking to have a tummy tuck and breast lift. Thanks for any info..
(deactivated member)
on 9/23/10 2:23 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Topic: Support Group Meeting??
Hi;  I'm a new resident of WA State, living now in Longview.  Is there a support group nearby?  I'm willing to travel to Vancouver or an hour away in any direction.

Thanks for any assistance.
griff1122
on 9/22/10 9:09 am
Topic: Primary Care Provider with First Choice Health Needed
Help!! I just found out that my PCP does NOT support Lap Band.  Does anyone in the South Sound area (around Puyallup) have a PCP that IS supportive?  I really need to get this process started.  Thank you for any help.
Awterpop
on 9/20/10 1:03 pm
Topic: RE: 6 Weeks and WOW

Congratulations on your surgery tomorrow!  Remember to sip, sip, sip and walk all you can....you're gonna do great!

Cindy       
mrs.mitchell
on 9/20/10 7:56 am - Bremerton, WA
Topic: RE: 6 Weeks and WOW
Congralations! I have my surgery tommrow. I've had the date changed 3 times since last week so this has already been a rollercoaster ride. Any advice for someone just starting this adventure?
Most Active