Recent Posts

Debguy
on 6/24/14 11:59 am
Topic: RE: Spokane area??

I had surgery in post falls, Id. Went for my post op today and dr. Told me I could start purée and add solids in another week. Pretty excited about that. He said it was common for pts. not to get enough protein in at first. Sounds like I'm on track. Good luck, the 1st is coming soon!!

gaylesnickers
on 6/23/14 4:29 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

Sorry I'm probably not much help as my surgery isn't schedules till July 1st. I feel your pain though as i have been on my liquid diet for a week as of tomorrow with another week to go. Aren't  you on puree yet?  Who did you have for a surgeon? My doctor starts his patients on puree at 14 days. For your sake i hope it's getting close. I am already tired of liquids i can only imagine how you must feel. Do you happen to attend the Rockwood Clinic support group at Deaconess? Hang in there it can't be to much longer till you get some real food. Congrats on making it  this far it should all be up hill now.

Debguy
on 6/23/14 9:49 am

Hi! Just starting this journey as I just had surgery on the 5th. Love to hear stories about how things went for you at first. I'm almost three weeks out and really tired of liquids!

gaylesnickers
on 6/17/14 2:57 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

Hi, I'm from Elk about 30 miles north of Spokane.

Debguy
on 6/11/14 9:44 am
Topic: Spokane area??

Just wondering if anyone is from the Spokane area??

Mrs-stick
on 6/9/14 1:20 pm - Orting, WA
Topic: Tummy tuck after open Bypass?

Hello,

Wow its been ever so long since i've been here!! My question is has anyone had a tummy tuck or abdominal skin removal post open bypass? Suggestions of surgeons in Puget Sound?  

I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhy compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.?

Oxford Comma Hag
on 6/9/14 9:34 am
Topic: The Meltaways Meet in Fife 06/10/14

We are meeting at The Poodle Dog at 6:30pm. You are not required to order food. We will also be having our even-numbered month clothing exchange. Everyone is welcome.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Tony K.
on 5/24/14 9:17 am - WA
RNY on 06/24/14
Topic: RE: Where to find?

I get the Bariatric Advantage powder from Amazon.com

Dstc_99
on 5/13/14 8:34 am - WA
VSG on 08/13/12
Topic: Where to find?

I am looking for ProJoe coffee drinks and for Bariatric Advantage protein powder. Anyone in the Ft Lewis area know of somewhere close I could get them?

I'm okay with going to Tacoma and even Seattle for them but so far I can't get either manufacturer to tell me where they are sold locally.

Thanks!

wdp1015
on 5/12/14 1:31 pm
Topic: Meltaways Fife Support Group Tomorrow

Hello everyone,

Don't forget about the Fife Support Group tomorrow night. Tuesday May 13th at 6:30. We meet at The Poodle Dog Restaurant in the room between the kitchen and the bar. 

Most Active