Recent Posts

Kathy P.
on 11/19/10 2:42 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Topic: Dr. Stephans ?
So I just got my approval for my PS. I was referred to Dr. Stephans in Bellevue with surgery to be done at Overlake. I met Dr. Liked him, and wondering if anyone has had him? He does a bit more than a Pannilectomy, but rather a total body shaping TT.

Thoughts?
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up.
It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning in
Africa, a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve.
It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle
when the sun comes up you'd better be running.

RNY 2/9/09  Buh bye Gallbladder 8/28/09; 100% EWL (181 lbs.) on 2/19/10;
awidick
on 11/18/10 8:17 am - Spanaway, WA
Topic: 6 years ago tomorrow
Hello to all,

I know it has been such a long time since I have written anything in here.  Tomorrow will be six years ago since I had my gastric bypass surgery.  I am happy to say that I am so glad I did it.  I have maintained my weight since loosing it.  I have had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and an arm lift.  I love my new life and the energy that I have now.  I love to dance.  If possible, that's all I would do.  Darn this work stuff!!!!

I owe it all to Dr. James K. Weber.  Without his wonderful skilled hands, I wouldn't have the body I have today.  I am so grateful to him. 

Arlene Widick
plantfood
on 11/17/10 6:32 pm - Shoreline , WA
RNY on 03/11/15
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!
I had a horrible experience with Dr. Oh's staff's customer service. I really feel that they are solely in it for the money.
plantfood
on 11/17/10 6:04 pm - Shoreline , WA
RNY on 03/11/15
Topic: RE: Clinic that will accept someone who has already had lap band?
Hi everyone. Right after I posted this I lost Internet service for a couple of months and by then I had given up. I really appreciate everyone's advice. Now I have no trouble finding providers who will take me but I can't find any that take Medicaid except the UW who won't take patients who have had the surgery elsewhere. (!!!)

I will try the Marysville clinic. I haven't gone very far outside the Seattle area and I live in the north end now so Marysville is a doable distance.

Thank you so very much,

Kelly
EverydayJoan
on 11/13/10 3:27 am - Yelm, WA
Topic: RE: Boughie size at Madigan
Dr. Sebesta used a 34f bougie on me. If my doctor wouldn't give me a better answer than "small enough", I'd ask for a new doctor. Dr. Sebesta has been awesome!

Mrs-stick
on 11/10/10 11:23 am - Orting, WA
Topic: RE: Feling nervous and hoping for reassurance...
Hi Maryanne
We have ragance Boeing and they have a web site you can ask on line. I did it nearly every day
      I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhy compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.?

daweezer
on 11/9/10 12:43 pm
Topic: RE: Any support groups in Vancouver, Washington?

Recently they combined the gastric-bypass and Lap-Band together into one group. I think it is still the 3rd Weds.... You can call 360.514.2000 to get the exact day/time.  I have gone -but have ended up working many evenings- so have been unable.

Nascarfanjw
on 11/9/10 8:27 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 08/10/10 with
Topic: RE: Starting Pathways
Congratulations. I had my surgery at Madigan 3 months ago this Wednesday. Dr. Sebesta performed my surgery. I have had no complications so far. It is an awesome program with very competent and experienced doctors and other health care workers. I am down 66 lbs. since surgery. Good luck!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/9/10 7:31 am - .., WA
Topic: Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Dry. Did u have him? Please share. Do u have pics?
I hear he's wonderful. Did you have him? Could you share info? Would you please share your pictures? I would like to see his results. Thanks :)
canonico
on 11/8/10 5:02 am - WA
Topic: Starting Pathways
 I just got a phone call and a date to meet with my case manager at Madigan. I am on the road to the pathway!!
Most Active