Recent Posts

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 12/23/10 6:59 am - WA
Topic: Happy Holidays!
A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Merrilou
Maryellen R.
on 12/20/10 3:45 am - Sayville, NY
Topic: BARIATRIC TV RADIO LIVE EVERY MONDAY NIGHT

REMINDER

www.bariatrictv.com Chat Radio show is on tonight at 6pm Pacific Time.

PLEASE TELL THEM THAT MARYELLEN SENT YOU! :)

Discussion will include but not be limited to the following:

Another patient death related to 1-800-GET-THIN

A&E Network is launching a new show about obesity

BariatricTV Support Chat Radio on USTREAM: A live chat show featuring the hosts of BariatricTV.com.www.ustream.tv BariatricTV Support Chat Radio @ USTREAM: A live chat show featuring the hosts of BariatricTV.com.
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

countrygolden
on 12/16/10 12:47 pm - Amboy, WA
Topic: RE: Psychologist?
Thank you for the information! I'll give him a call.
Hislady
on 12/16/10 12:05 pm - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Psychologist?
Dr. Robt. Poole did mine, he works with Dr. Daly and Cagle who do bariatric surgery in Vancouver. He gives you a 2-3 hr. questionaire to fill out then gets back with you a week or so later to go over it with you. I liked him he seemed very knowledgeable about bariatrics.
countrygolden
on 12/15/10 10:35 am - Amboy, WA
Topic: Psychologist?
I'm having my surgery in the Seattle area but I live in Vancouver, WA so I need to schedule an appointment with someone locally for my psych eval. Does anyone know of anyone they can recommend in this area?
Katie M.
on 12/15/10 8:42 am - WA
Topic: RE: Upcoming surgery
I guess it fits his name, lol! That is too funny!

Well you defilitely want to feel comfortable with your choice - have you looked at any reviews of him or anything?

Just make sure you feel good about it and trust your intuition! Hope they have a good program for you to succeed! With aftercare and support!

Dig deep!

susanh56
on 12/15/10 2:37 am
Topic: Upcoming surgery
I am scheduled for surgery on Jan. 12th with Dr. Rush at Madigan. Does anyone have any info they would like to share???? I met with him, he was a little "rushed" and very "military" LOL. Please let me know ......good or not so good choice.

Thanks
Katie M.
on 12/14/10 1:45 am - WA
Topic: RE: Spokane Support Groups for Sleeve?
Oh Thank you Alice! That is wonderful news! I will let her know right away!

Katie
giver44
on 12/14/10 1:10 am - Post Falls, ID
Topic: RE: Spokane Support Groups for Sleeve?
Hi There!!  As far as i know there are no other support groups in Spokane.. except for ours.. Here at Rockwood Clinic.. it is this Thursday at 6PM  at the main Rockwood Clinic on 5th.
It is  mainly a support group for RNYers but all are welcome. 
 It has been a God send to me.. and for others. Please tell her she is more than welcome to join us.    Alice
Maryellen R.
on 12/13/10 12:49 am - Sayville, NY
Topic: bariatric tv radio LIVE every MOnday night!

Don't forget to tune in tonight to Bariatrictv's LIVE radio chat! 

Show Times are as follows:

6pm Pacific
7pm Mountain
8pm Central
9pm Eastern

www.youtube.com/watch

(((HUGS)))

Maryellen

bariatrictv.com/

PSSSTTTT...tell them that Maryellen sent you!
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

Most Active