I had plastic surgery YES!!

awidick
on 5/6/06 10:47 am - Spanaway, WA
I had my tummy tuck and breast augmentation done on 5-1-06. I'm so happy to get that done! But now I'm just wishing to get out of this binder!!!!! Oh my god is it a binder. And these tubes coming out of the sides can go NOW!! But I love the new boobs! Wish I could see them too but I can't. Hopefully all these bandages will come off Monday or Tuesday. I'm moving slow and hunched over but it's all good. I posted some pictures to my profile. Check them out. Sorry, I can't remember how to make them smaller. I will figure that out when I'm off of the drugs. Have a good day everyone. Arlene
kdietsch
on 5/8/06 1:55 pm - Everett, WA
WOW! Good for you! I checked out your pictures. Looks painful! Hope you are recovering well. I can't wait until I am at that point on my journey. I have already been considering the procedure. Before my WL surgery, I used to think stuff like that was so "vain" but I have definitely changed my mind about that! I am even thinking a little tuck on my double chin wouldn't hurt either! Take care of yourself and congratulations on your awesome WL success. Kelly
auntlorlee
on 5/9/06 12:56 am - Bellingham, WA
ARLENE!!! I wondered where you went! You went out and snuck in some plastics!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see the new boobs! I have been seriously thinking about it too. I know for sure that I will need it. It's so nice to hear from you again girl!!! Take care of yourself, Lori
ncarter11
on 5/15/06 8:59 am - Edmonds, WA
GOODNESS! I am sooo happy for you! How exciting, Arlene! Anxious to hear more of your PS story. Blessings and wellness, Nancy
Most Active