Seattle DS meeting today w/Dr. Rabkin

Laura H.
on 5/6/06 2:52 am - Seattle, WA
Hi all, I am pleased to tell you that Dr. Robert Rabkin will be coming to our Seattle DS support meeting this weekend! He is flying up for San Francisco just to attend. ALL DSERS AND OTHER WLS PATIENTS ARE WELCOME NOT JUST RABKIN PATIENTS! Pre-op, post-op, just curious, support people too, please come and meet one of the best DS surgeons in the world. We will be meeting at Randy's Restaurant, just south of Boeing Field (see link for map and directions), http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&rls=GWYA,GWYA:2005-47,GWYA:en&q=randy%27 s+restaurant&near=Seattle,+WA&sa=X&oi=local&ct=title at 2pm on Saturday May 6. Randy's is a diner with plenty of parking and a level entry. The menu is extensive and the prices are very reasonable. I got a steak there for $10.60. Most menu items are under $10 and some are under $5. Breakfast is available at all times. There is mostly booth seating but the booths are roomy and have space to pull up chairs too. I will bring some extra folding chairs in case we need them (I think the restaurant chairs have arms). I hope to see some of you there, Laura PS. The address is 10016 Marginal Way South on the border between Seattle and Tukwila PPS. I am sorry for the late notice. This is the first time Dr. Rabkin has come to one of our meetings and it took a long time to get all the details worked out. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, 206-920-8159
Most Active