Cinco De Mayo Exercise post!

auntlorlee
on 5/5/06 6:53 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey, Hey Washington! Happy Cinco De Mayo! What a B-E-A-utiful day it is! It's so warm out it feels like summer! I went to the doc today about my hernia. It's MRI time for me... She can't tell what is going on in there so she wants to take a closer look. Hurts like the dickens right now because of all the poking and prodding! I also got weighed... my scale says something different every time I step on the dumb thing. According to the doc, I weigh 191, not 185. But that is STILL a 90lb loss in 8.5 months. I will take it. I won't know for sure what my weight is until I go to my surgeon in a couple of weeks. They have this really fancy scale that they weigh you on. I try and go by that one even though it seems to weigh heavy too. I think my scale is just a piece of you know what. So I am going with the 191. And if it's wrong, hopefully it is in my favor! So what are you all gonna do to get your butts moving today? Enjoy the day and do something fun! Lori 281/191/140ish 10lbs to the Century Club... I guess
kdietsch
on 5/5/06 1:57 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Lori, Bummer about your scale. One of the reasons I don't have one! ALthough I did borrow my neighbors today! I am down 20-22 pounds (according to her scale) So that makes me very happy! The first 16 came off the first two weeks, so I have "slowed" down until my adjustment. Went out for a fantastic walk on this gorgeous day! Felt really good. And I know it is working! Take care of yourself. Kelly
Most Active