May 4th Exercise Post

auntlorlee
on 5/4/06 2:41 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey all you lovely Washingtonians! What gorgeous weather we have been having huh? Too bad I haven't walked at all this week to enjoy it! Something always comes up to stop me. Today it was my fault... I forgot my walking shoes! All I have on is a pair of Old Navy flip flops! I was so ready to get out there too! DANG IT! I didn't get a walk in last night because of my stomach/herina hurting. I just felt like crappola. It still hurts today and I have a call in to my PCP to see what I can do until I see my surgeon on the 17th. Maybe they will give me something to dull the pain. But I find since surgery that when I take pain pills, they only effect me for about 40 min or so and then it's completely worn off. I guess it's because it goes through our system so fast. Anyhoo, I will get lots of walking in next week while in Spokane. It's a work conference and the workshops are spread all over the place at the Convention Center. And I plan on hitting the gym and pool at the hotel. They feed us good healthy meals too so that is a plus. So what are you going to do to move your butts today??? Enjoy this B-E-A-utiful day! Lori 281/184/140ish 3lbs to the CENTURY CLUB!
kdietsch
on 5/4/06 9:36 am - Everett, WA
Hi! It is so nice, and I am not getting out walking today, so I am bummed. I am going back to work for a few hours, and then watching the school play. So I will have to go extra far tomorrow. Take care in Spokane and enjoy the conference. I find I alway**** information overload when I go to those things. My poor brain can only take so much information in at one time.... And I see you are CONTINUING on your march to the century club!! Good for you! Never give up! Kelly
Most Active